Chat with Voice Developer Beta

Ok good I was just making sure since i was concerned about the whole thing.
I feel better now

1 Like

It’s finally here! :smiley:
Thank you Roblox.

sounds pretty cool but oh man this is gonna be chaos im waiting for videos which will show the “true power” of the voice chat (absolute chaos and intense screaming)

1 Like

doubt it, it might cause a lot of lag with 50 people talking. Not to mention if over 20 people are talking at the same time it will be inaudible

What kind of ID does these even need? I don’t drive, I dont have a passport? Only thing I have is bank card, birth letter thing and insurance number.

ID card, passport, residence permit, and driver license are accepted. School IDs and work IDs won’t work.

What @FantasticFrontierGuy said.

Perhaps in the future ID requirements will expand, but who knows. But because it’s so new and they need to keep the lid on safety and privacy, it is how it is for now.

1 Like

How would I even get a ID? 16 year old can’t really do much? Why would we get a pass port just to get access on roblox voice chat? (ofc not just saying) but whats a residence permit and a ID card?

I’m not to sure myself, I used passport.

i just put in my identity card and it worked… how dont you have an identity card (aka id card aka identification) at 16…

All I got at 16 was my insurance number? whats a identity card?

its that card with your picture and date of birth (and name etc.) that people show when cops want to know who you are

1 Like

I’ll just wait until they give it to developers again.

1 Like

i just found out by googling that the uk doesnt have id cards? (they scrapped it in 2011) so rip… idk how to help you otherwise…

So they mostly want americans and etc using the voice chat? That’s kinda harsh, they should of at least made it so we can verify by using our birth letter thing or something idk.

i mean most of the world uses id cards i mean here in croatia and countries next door like serbia etc. you have id cards so thats why i was confused why you said that you dont know what id is :neutral_face:

Also how did u know I was in the UK I diddnt say anything?

youre the only place that uses insurance numbers afaik

1 Like

That’s not a legal ID document issued by proper authority. Nobody uses their birth certificate to verify their age.

1 Like

So really I will never go on a plane meaning I will never have access to voice chat? Sounds good :wink:
My only option is a passport.

1 Like