Spawn glitched is it me or Roblox?

1.i was trying to make a checkpoint system the simple one that doesn’t even need code.

2.my problem is every time I would reach checkpoint 1 my team would change which is good but
then when I die, I would spawn back at the beginning where I started (all of the settings for the team and spawn points are correct)
the blue is where everyone spawns and the green is a checkpoint, but when I reach the checkpoint it’ll move me to level 1, but then move me back at the main spawn when I’m supposed to spawn at the checkpoint

3.i’ve watched multiple videos on youtube and looked at the developer page on Roblox to see if i was doing anything wrong and then i looked in the forums to see if i could find the problem and i found it but it was like 6 months old

Can you provide a visual of your spawn properties?

sure, ill send a picture of it

Are all of your spawn teamcolors equal to the relevant team?

all the teams and spawn points are the same team color and startspawn11 is the main spawn where everyone starts at so that’s set to autoassignable true

i’m kinda bad with this, this is my first post

1 Like

i responded to myself by mistake but this is what i said, “all the teams and spawn points are the same team color and startspawn11 is the main spawn where everyone starts at so that’s set to autoassignable true”

Well the problem isn’t autoassignable set to true, but rather I assume your default spawn’s property for AllowTeamChangeOnTouch is set to true. Set that to false.

Also, don’t feel bad about anything :slight_smile:

it’s already set to false it’s just confusing

Hmm, so your Level 11 AllowTeamChangeOnTouch property is set to false? Otherwise, I don’t know what the problem is.

all of them are set to true beside the default spawn

thanks for trying, i really apreacatiate the effort