Sponsored games not showing next to regular games

Reproduction Steps

Hi, everyone has made a fuss about the Premium adverts being the only adverts showing, and like those people I am frustrated with my loss of funds from my advertisements being canceled, however, the bigger issue is not advertisements, its sponsors. Sponsors are additionally only showing up on the sponsored section, and not next to other games. This present issue was fixed shortly yesterday, and for a few hours the advertisement system worked again - but now it is broken again. As a Developer currently releasing a game the impact it has had on my game has been severe. I wasnt sure if a post was already created about this as I have only seen one mentioning the breaking of the advertisements.

Expected Behavior

Instead of the sponsors actually being shown among the other games, it is only shown in the sponsored section.

Actual Behavior

Advertisements cant be placed, and sponsors are currently a waste due to it only showing in the sponsored sort.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2022-08-16 00:08:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-08-18 00:08:00 (+01:00)

3 Likes

This may be intended behaviour given how sponsored games now have their own sort.

This appears to be an intentional decision, as user metatablecatmaid above stated.
Roblox pushes all sponsored experiences at the bottom of the Discover page now, instead of inbetween the other experiences.
This doesn’t apply when searching for a specific experience with the search bar.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the report. This is working as intended so therefore not an issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.