SR Admin // A Efficient, Powerful & Safe Administrative System [Version 4]

Hi there y’all! Name’s Scripter_Rickster (or you can just call me Rick). I noticed that there isnt many admin panels (for free) on the Roblox platform therefore I decided to create a admin panel. I introduce to you, the 'SR Admin Panel, a admin panel that is extremely easy to use and setup whilst being a efficient and a definitely useful admin panel. The panel is extremely customizable as well, whether that’s the UI itself all the way to the core features, such as commands.

Features:

• A Sleek and Customizable UI

• Important Commands (Such as Ban, Unban, Freeze, Team, etc), Along With The Ability To Add Your Own Commands.

• A Config File (Which includes Discord Webhook Compatibility & Logging, Group Ranks , Ban List, etc)

• Non Obfuscated & Organized Code (Which is very easy to edit)

• Very Simple Setup (Place the files in the places labelled by the model names or use the plugin and then just edit the config file to your liking and you’re good to go! )

• Secure Admin System Environment

• Command, Report & Announcement Cooldowns (Customizable)

• Built In “Overhead” Tag System That Can Easily Be Modified.

• Built In “Modlog” System So That Way You’re Able to View What Moderation Actions Were Issued on a User.

• Ability to Add or Utilize “Global” Commands (means a command that applies to all servers under a game).

• Admin System Supports and Works In Private Servers.

• Built In “Help System” That Allows Staff to be Notified If a Player Requests Help.

• Trello API Connections (Can only be used for ranking staff members and bans)

• Rank Structure (Therefore you cannot use commands on those who are ranked higher than you)

• Mobile Compatibility (Meaning it can be used on mobile devices, including tablets)

• Ability To Use Commands In The Default Chat Systems On ROBLOX (This function can be enabled or disabled within the config file)

• Supports the creation of custom ranks for the admin system / panel

• Ability To Choose Custom Backgrounds Or Add Your Own For The Admin Panel.

• Ability To Flag Other Staff Members In Case Abuse Is Noticed (This function is currently only limited to staff members, however logs are sent to the communications server if the webhook function is enabled for whenever a staff member is flagged for a certain reason)

• Supports The Latest Version of Textchatservice Along With Legacychatservice As Well.

Latest Update:

• [V4]
    • Global commands support.
    • “Modlog” system to keep track of infractions issued to other users.
    • Updated webhook system to feature embeds instead of normal messages.
    • New in-game “Help” system integrated into the admin system that would allow staff members to teleport to players who are in need of assistance.
    • New overhead staff tag system that helps players identify which players are actually staff or not. These overhead tags can be enabled / disabled and can be fully disabled if the game owner and developer(s) do not wish to have this system.
    • More built-in API’s that can be referenced and modified to the user’s liking.
    • Ability to bind gamepasses to ranks.
    • Ability to bind multiple groups instead of just being forced to bind 1 group.
    • Ability to now set durations for bans.
    • Private Server support.
    • More bug fixes and whatnot.

Active Notices:

• N/A

Next Update Description / Progress:

• The integration of an easier method for creating custom commands.

(This update description is subject to change at any given moment without notice)

Frequently Asked Questions:

• “Why is my plugin not working?” → Your plugin is most likely not working due to your plugin version being outdated, spamming the “close” button which may cause an error, or Roblox being down, which may cause core services to not work. Another possibility is due to the limitations of Roblox’s “InsertService” feature. You might have to get the model you wish to install first (Either stable or canary) before utilizing the plugin. If both options don’t work, then create a support ticket within the communications server.

• “Why is my admin system not working” → 99% of the time, it is because you didn’t enable “HTTP Services” and “Access to API Services”, which can be found within the “Security” tab of your game settings. Make sure that you’ve also installed the system correctly (if you’re using the plugin, then you should have no issues with the installation). If this doesn’t solve the problem, then make sure you create a support ticket within the communication server.

Informational Links:

Most Recent Changes:

• [SR Admin System Stable & Canary Version Update] Made a few changes in 4.0.S6P1 & 4.0.C6P1 → Made a few changes, mainly applying to chat commands where they will no longer be falsely detected as it now checks to ensure that the prefix is actually at the beginning of your command rather than somewhere random within your text. This update also helps determine if the “server” owner is either a group or an actual user when the embeds are being sent into your server(s).

• [SR Admin System Stable & Canary Version Update] Made a few changes in 4.0.S6P0 & 4.0.C6P0 → Patched a major vulnerability that was discovered in version 4.0.S5P0 & version 4.0.C5P0. Also updated the embeds to now feature direct links to users and games, along with identifying the server owner and type.

• [SR Admin System Stable & Canary Version Update] Made a few changes in 4.0.S5P0 & 4.0.C5P0 → Added private server support and fixed a bunch of bugs that appeared in the previous update.

• [SR Admin System Stable & Canary Version Update] Made a few changes in 4.0.S2P0 & 4.0.C2P0 → Added a new command (“Refresh”), made some minor changes and bug fixes.

• [SR Admin System Stable & Canary Version Update] Made a few changes in 4.0.S1P1 & 4.0.C1P1 where now the commands also feature the chat command alias, and made a few minor bug fixes.

• [SR Admin System’s Stable & Canary Version Update] This update (V4) features a bunch of new things, including but not limited to: Overhead tag system, Ability to bind multiple groups and gamepasses to their respective categories, More API’s for more customizability, and so much more.

Notes:

Credits:

• Adonis Admin (For their flight script).

Warning:

• THERE MAY EVENTUALLY BE MALICIOUS COPIES OF THIS ADMIN PANEL, THEREFORE MAKE SURE TO TAKE THE MODEL / PLUGIN FROM HERE OR VERIFY THAT THE MODEL / PLUGIN IS MADE BY SCRIPTER_RICKSTER AND ONLY SCRIPTER_RICKSTER
55 Likes

Can you provide any screenshots or a video?

6 Likes

Sure! Hang on while I record some, I actually made a testing place that you can test the admin panel on. You’ll be able to see all of the commands and features that the admin panel has to offer.

2 Likes

I haven’t tested it yet but I think you can ban people in the testing place. I’m not so sure, I only tested kicking (as you already know :D)

2 Likes

Don’t worry! You wont be able to perform moderation actions on other users as I have set up a rank structure (which comes with all versions of the SR Admin Panel). Everybody is given the rank of “Owner” upon joining testing place. You’ll only be able to do miscellaneous commands on yourself in the testing place as you’ll be able to experience the admin panel without ruining other people’s experiences. Of course, this will be different in other games as user(s) can modify the config file to however they like!

3 Likes

Can you link a Trello board to this admin? I’m looking for a good admin with a working Trello board so I can externally ban players via the board.

2 Likes

I’ve actually never used Trello before :sweat_smile: , but I’ll definitely add this to my list of potential updates to the admin panel

3 Likes

Apologies for the delay in the release of Version 1.2 for the admin panel. My old computer was broken after I accidentally spilled some juice onto the keyboard (My old laptop was almost 9 years old) and my current laptop could not fit the GUI onto the screen. I finally managed to connect a monitor to my small laptop and managed to finish Version 1.2 of the SR Admin Panel. Here’s a screenshot for those who are curious:

1 Like

Version 1.3 has been released! This time, it comes with the Trello API system (currently only used for banning users, however I plan on expanding this in the future), background customizability and much more! Check the update description for more information in the devforum post!

1 Like

Hey y’all! While I attempt to find & fix bugs that may be occurring and implementing more customizable features into the panel, I want to know what everybody else wants in order to make the admin panel more appealing to each experience all across the ROBLOX platform. Feel free to send any suggestions that could be implemented into the admin panel here or inside the discord server.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know why I didn’t do this earlier, but I made the devforum post much more organized and easy to read (hopefully).

For those who may of not have seen the notice I just added to the post, basically the proxy service for Discord webhooks is being discontinued due to the increasing costs and demands therefore I will be attempting to find another proxy service to use or create my own in order to fix this issue. For now please be patient while I try to find a solution to this problem. [FIXED]

2 Likes

The UI could use some work.

• Add text size constraints
  • Consistent font
2 Likes

I’ve been seeing a lot of people attempting to shutdown a server on the public testing game. It will 100% NOT WORK as I have disabled it in the public testing place. This is to prevent abuse just like how I disabled all of the moderation commands in the public testing place.

Seems like after monitoring the shutdown command usage and checking whether or not if users continued to execute commands, I have just realized that the shutdown command was functioning within the SR Admin Testing Place. Apparently there was a model within the workspace of V1.3.5 that wasn’t deleted which resulted in the shutdown command going through. Published a fix for this issue and the shutdown command should now be finally disabled in the public testing place.

TL;DR: V1.3.5 model within the workspace caused the shutdown command to go through in the main testing place. Now it should be fixed in the SR Admin Testing Place.

The planned “custom commands” feature update has been cancelled. I literally no longer have enough time as I’m getting more and more busy from all the projects i’m getting in school. I’ll try publishing another update / attempt to fix the current bugs in the next update.

@Scripter_Rickster
I tried installing it (manually and with the plugin) but I always get this error

08:12:42.413  Infinite yield possible on 'Players.OldEvilOne.PlayerGui.Panel.BGFrame.Miscellaneous.TargFrame:WaitForChild("Plrlist")'  -  Studio
  08:12:42.413  Stack Begin  -  Studio
  08:12:42.413  Script 'Players.OldEvilOne.PlayerGui.Panel.BGFrame.Moderation.Plr/TargText.Visibility', Line 5  -  Studio - Visibility:5
  08:12:42.413  Stack End  -  Studio

If I add another .Parent than it errors on the next line of code

I don’t feel like joining your game bruh. just make a video

1 Like

It’s because the stuff is initializing before the actual gui’s are loading therefore a “infinite yield” warning pops up in output. You don’t need to worry about it as the admin panel functions like it should regardless if that warning pops up in output or not. The next update should remove all of these “infinite yield” warnings.

I created the game as a way for the user to experience it themselves and then they can choose to whether use the admin panel or not. I’ll be creating a video later on once I have time.