Star Won't Move for a While

II am trying to make a star that moves when the player drags it with their mouse. The star makes use of BodyPositions to move, however, I am unable to move it until after a minute or two passes by, and I do not know why. I tried playing with the star’s properties, but nothing I did worked.

This is the LocalScript in StarterPlayerScripts that moves the star.

--Variables
local runService = game:GetService("RunService")
local players = game:GetService("Players")
local localPlayer = players.LocalPlayer
local mouse = localPlayer:GetMouse()
local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")
local tweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(
	Enum.EasingStyle.Linear,
	Enum.EasingDirection.Out,
	false,
)

--When the player downs their mouse
mouse.Button1Down:Connect(function()
	--Make sure it's a star
	local target = mouse.Target
	if target and target.Name == "Star" then
		--Make it glow
		local tweenGlow = tweenService:Create(target, tweenInfo, {Transparency = 0.05})
		tweenGlow:Play()
		--Move it
		local renderStepped = runService.RenderStepped:Connect(function()
			target.BodyPosition.Position = mouse.Hit.Position
		end)
		mouse.Button1Up:Wait()
		--When the player quits dragging it
		renderStepped:Disconnect()
		local tweenSolid = tweenService:Create(target, tweenInfo, {Transparency = .3})
		tweenSolid:Play()
	end
end)
  1. What do you want to achieve? I want to make a star that moves when the player drags it.

2. What is the issue? The star refuses to move at all for a while.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I have tried looking at the Developer Hub, and I had tried searching for similar topics about my issue, but nothing I did solved my problem.

The BodyPosition’s Position property does change, but the star doesn’t move for some odd reason. There are no parts in the way of the star, so nothing should keep it from moving. To note, the star does have a BodyGyro, but I highly doubt that’s whats keeping it from moving for a while.