Steam'd is looking for a SCRIPTER! (16,000 MEMBERS)

ABOUT US

Hello! If you’re viewing this, then you’re most likely interested in becoming a developer here at Steam’d. Steam’d is a cafe group with approximately 16K+ members and still growing each and every day. Our goal as a group is to draw new members in and have fast and efficient service. Over the past few months, we’ve been working on our newest version. We have bumped into quite a few hurdles along the way and are in need of some help.

CURRENT DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Our current development team includes:

@JJakez | Creative Director
@ImperialArts | Head Developer & Architect
@fjxsidi | Modeler
@Frxshy | Graphic Artist
@Cyntic | Graphic Artist

Interested in becoming apart of this team? Read below for the additional information.

ABOUT THE JOB

The Steam’d Development team is looking for a full game scripter. From our newley implemented ordering and dishwashing system, Steam’d is thriving to revolutionize the cafe industry and take it up to the next level for the year 2020. Your job will be to:

✧ Script a point system (what baristas will earn when they create an order for a customer)
✧ Script a staff tipping system (customers will be able to tip staff for their good service with their own currency)
✧ Script a currency system (will be able to buy different types of gamepasses, etc. with in-game currency)
✧ Script a food restock system (baristas will be able to restock ingredients such as drink flavors, ice, coffee beans, etc)
✧ Script a cleaning system (baristas will be able to mop up small spills and gain points from it)
✧ Script a point system (what baristas will earn when they create an order for a customer)
✧ Script a staff tipping system (customers will be able to tip staff for their good service with their own currency)
✧ Script a currency system (will be able to buy different types of gamepasses, etc. with in-game currency)
✧ Script a food restock system (baristas will be able to restock ingredients such as drink flavors, ice, coffee beans, etc)
✧ Script a cleaning system (baristas will be able to mop up small spills and gain points from it)
✧ Script commands (!spawnboat, !resetboats, !spawnjetskiis, !resetjetskiis, !afk - all commands added to this list is only accessible to Cafe Managers+, while the !afk command is to be used by Staff Assistants+)

✧ Script a staff ordering system (staff members will be able to send requests to the kitchen & customer will obtain an overhead number)

✧ Script a staff panel (includes recipe guides, logs MR/HR activity, etc)

✧ Script simple admin commands (kick, ban, respawn, refresh, teleport, bring, terminate)

✧ Script a training UI (announces rules, groups trainees, automatic ranking service, utility logs, and logs)

✧ Script scrolling menus (clean, scrolling image menus from one screen to another - each scroll should last 6 seconds)

✧ Script a custom leaderboard (country flag, user, rank, points)

✧ personalised Discord bot (promo & demo commands, able to dm users to notify them about their promo or demo, shout commands that relay to ROBLOX, suspension, reminder, and warning commands, alliance commands for terminating, accepting, and declining applications, application commands, and handbook & place commands)

✧ Application Center (create client and admin UI, login system for admins, datastore applications to show, relay to Discord on every event)

Do you believe you have what it takes to become a scripter here at Steam’d? View the “Contact Us” tab for more details regarding this position.

DEVELOPER PAYMENTS

Steam’d is of course open to paying our developers. Payments are usually negotiable, however, we have set a budget towards scripting. If you are interesting in holding this position, you have the choice of a 20k ROBUX budget, or a $50 USD budget. Payment, however, is also depended on skill level and availability and is negotiable. Please contact us for more information.

• 20k Robux
  • $50.00 USD

CONTACT US

ROBLOX: JJakez (https://www.roblox.com/users/78669373/profile)

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/JJakez_

DISCORD: jakey#0804

4 Likes

20k or $50 is not enough for the job. Everything you requested should be around $200-300 USD minimum.

6 Likes

Payment is negotiable, although the payment seems alright it is obviously negotiable.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I dont even see you in the group.

1 Like

I’ll be leading the development soon, therefore I haven’t joined yet we’re on a rush.
However i’ll be joining soon and please do not go off-topic, if you’re interested simply link your discord and or dm the owner!

1 Like

You are the one that is trying to scam developers into thinking they are working for a large group. This is against the rules, unless you have proof that you will own the group.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I am not going to own the group, I’ll simply lead the development and yes I do have a proof.

If you’re looking for an immediate proof please take a look at the “Beta steam’d version two” you’ll definitely find my name there.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Thanks for showing that, but why didn’t the owner just send out this?

2 Likes

I am for sure interested within this project, will speak to you on discord.

• ̗̀Speedy ̖́-#2605
2 Likes

The owner is currently not a part of the roblox developer forum, and since i’m taking the position as a lead developer I am posting this on behalf of the development of steam’d.

2 Likes

Even at 50 bucks that’s not enough for most programmers with this skillset. Youre asking a lot for 50 bucks. If it’s not in your budget, maybe reduce the workload for the scripter, and if you like their work, and are willing to pay more, then I can’t see that being a bad step.

If you can’t find any developers then I would like to work for a lifetime percentage to maintain the game and work on any future projects if I do well for you guys. But based on your payment methods, you seem to be only looking for one-time payout. If lifetime percentage is an option then contact me on discord Insert#0865

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

they’re not giving you a lifetime percentage because the group doesn’t recieve that much in funds

1 Like

16,000 members!!! How do you not get that many funds?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.