CLOSED! (No longer needed!)

What do you mean by that? I don’t think it’s the scripts,

Did you script anything? (30 characters)

Likely any issues right now are due to stain on Roblox’s sites. They might have been happening for a longer time and not been picked up now. I’d wait until servers are back to normal, and then check to see if everything is alright.

As for lag, it can be called by virtually anything. You’ll need to give us more information on what’s in the game and what could be a cause before we can help you.

2 Likes

Could you give more information, please? Such as scripts, place, etc. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not script anything. My developers did, I think it could also be the amount of models it has? We have quite some phew models

Okay, from what it sounds like, it’s Roblox, not you. Don’t try to change anything until at least tommorow.

I don’t know how to say it here, basically it’s a school game with a functioning bell that has a timer, etc, and GUI doors that open mans close. That’s really the only scripts in game. The place does have a lot of models, so that can be the issue?

Alright thank you! (30 characaters.)

Yeah, no problem! (30 characters)

Maybe you might want to share some code, I don’t know, I will try to guess that you might have a repeat wait() until... line, or while wait() do. It would be better if you share a bit of your code lines :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t assume it’s Roblox. I’ve been playing and everything is functional and not laggy. As for your game, you may have a ton of assets in your game or you may have a script that causes the issue. Don’t straight away say it’s roblox’s fault as most things aren’t. What’s in your game?

1 Like

If there are any buildings try to offload them locally so that if someone is in it, they will see everything in it and if someone is far but still in render distance they cant see the interior. Ultimate Driving accomplishes this and surprisingly runs super smoothly for a high part game.

Actually, it could be, earlier today I did start to get lag in a game I have never gotten lag in, and they didn’t update anything since the last update was nearly 2-3 weeks ago.

How do I do that? The offload?

Models and scripts, that’s in my game, all my scripts are running smooth, so I don’t know, it could be the modes due that in one side of the game it’s laggy and crashes, but in the other where it has the last amount of models it runs smoothly.

Is this issue in anyway similar to the issue I’m having? Where the game seems to freeze until 10 seconds to even up to 10 minutes?

If it looks similar to this issue, you might be having the same issue as multiple other Roblox group owners are having with their large Roblox game servers.
https://streamable.com/ra55fh

Here’s my post about it.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad I got the help I needed!

Also, yes, that is my issue, I’m glad you noticed how DeSoto, Honey Creek, and others have the same issue as my group is a related group like the listed above.

Basically set all of the building’s interior into a folder except for the ones you can see through windows/doors etc. The building interior folder would be in the Server Storage and make a simple Touched Door script where it would put the building’s interior folder in the workspace LOCALLY. You have to make it locally or their wouldn’t be a point because then everyone could see it even if they were far away. I’m not that experienced in it but I always figured I would need to use this in the future for developing a game.

Local scripts can’t access server storage. You could keep everything loaded in then deload through setting parents to nil or keeping models into server storage on server boot and copy models to load to a players player gui to move back into workspace.

1 Like