[STILL OPEN] Looking for a scripor to help me

About Us

Hi there! We are CookiesCookies, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scriptor Who’s willing to help me with a script.

You can see our progress so far here: ShotCraz - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for an ACTIVE scriptor to join our team, I’ll be needing the scriptor to do a script that deletes the guns from your inventory when the VOTE MAP GUI comes up. And when the GUI goes away the guns appear in your inventory again.

Payment

I can’t really pay anybody at the moment because I’m broke. I’ve got no Robux. but when this game is released I’ll be able to pay all my devs!

Contact Us

Contact me through discord! ZakrapGamingYT#8981

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My discord ZakrapGamingYT#8981 Also When you send me a request, reply to this comment!

1 Like

I can script but i was hesitating to apply just because i do not have any evidence to hand as scripting freelance was not something that appealed to me. I can give you a reference to one of my friends who can back me up that i am an amazing programmer but i dont have anything to prove for it.
My portfolio of other previous work is here to show that i can use studio too: https://sites.google.com/view/badles-game-portfolio/home

1 Like

if not I am completely open for the job sounds like an hours worth of work tops

1 Like

talk to me on discord. I’ll be more than happy to get you as my dev!

ZakrapGamingYT#8981

1 Like

Don’t bump your posts please. It’s not allowed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.