[STILL OPEN] Looking for a Scripter! - Vego Studios

About Us

Hey there! We are Vego Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter for our top secretly upcoming game, Social Hub!

The Team
@qelco - Environment Design/Building/UI
@CodesterG - Scripter
–> @couldbeyou - Scripter <–

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/4848088030/Social-Hub-ALPHA

What Will I be Scripting?

You’ll be scripting GUIs, mini-games, and other small things. More can be discussed privately.

What is Social Hub?

Social Hub is a social based hangout game where you can hangout with your friends, meet new people, and play fun minigames! Social Hub also has adventure game aspects to it to get you to stick around. You can go on a scavenger hunt to find lost treasure, battle to the death with other players, visit far away lands, and so much more!

In-Dev Screenshots

Payment

We can offer a negotiable percentage in the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us at:
Discord: evan#7914
DevForum: @qelco

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a barely new Programmer to the Platform as a Developer and to Lua and ROBLOX Studio! You should take a look at the Official Rules of the Roblox DevForum! (Erease the part of the Investor)

Global Rule 17

• 17. You may not use the Developer Forum to request donations, whether it be in Robux, real-world currency, or otherwise, or perform fundraising endeavors.
  • 17.1 You may not use the Developer Forum to ask for or offer monetary investments, whether via Robux or real-life currency.

Also, I have some questions for you or your Development Team!

• How you ensure the Developers they will get payed after the game releases, there’s a back-up payment? Not all the games have succes and sorry for this, but you have to understand that.

You should put some more information on your post, this can be an infraction to the DevForum rules of #collaboration:recruitment category rules about the post creation. This can even bring you more applicants! :smiley:

Don’t take this as a personal attack or something similar, I’m curious and I have rights to know this type of information.

Have a nice day! :smiley:

Yes, there is a backup payment.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, now. What’s the back-up payment? No one will work for a whole project (I don’t know the complexity of the task for the Programmer) for only 1,000R$ to be honest.

(Not rude, just asking)

I’ve got more than 20,000 as backup for both advertising and developers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.