Store build feedback

Hello,
I built a store in my spare time which took me a few days to plan and create, the reason I’m posting this is because I’m not really an experienced builder since I’m more of a scripter than a builder and enjoy scripting much more than building.

I plan on making something which would allow players to rent stands and sell their clothing.
(if there are spare spaces) throughout all running servers which will most likely be done through HttpService or DataStores in the future.

The game only supports PC currently due to the GUI not supporting phones/tablets (this is to change in the near future).

I’d appreciate any feedback or suggestions since I’m not the most creative builder.

Here are some screenshots:

Edit*
It’s been a few days since I posted this post and there have been many changes over the past few days; I have used Roblox’s MessagingService for almost “instant” updates so clothes for sale can be changed without shutting down any servers or updating the game, players will be able to rent stands soon and as if a player rents a stand, the rented stand will update in all active servers, I’m currently working on adding tokens which the player will be able to use to rent stands or possibly other in game items.

5 Likes

For a not experienced builder the roof of the building really looks stylish, which is a compliment, but let’s talk about the windows.

Imagine the window in real life. It’s now just one long window. You can avoid that by adding multiple muillons, and by diving the window in multiple small windows. Also leaving a small space (like a wall) between those different windows would make it more attractive. When separating/dividing a long big window in multiple small windows, don’t forgot to add rails, such as bottom rails and top rails. Also a lock rail and adding sashbars would help adding details to a window.

Maybe you wouldn’t understand the words:“muillons”, “sashbars” so here is an image which will help you understand my explanation. Anyways, it looks really good for a builder who doesn’t have that much experience as you said. I love the roof! ; )

1 Like

I forgot the image, so here it is. (you can use it for my comment above)

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback and the suggestion of adding mullions and rails to the windows :smiley:

Your welcome. I’m curious to the result. I just visited the place, which I didn’t while/before writing my feedback and, I love the floor too, good job on that. I would say, you’re a fashionable builder. Haha. :slight_smile: ; )

1 Like

Hello, I just played the newer version, and I like it! My only complaint is that it’s laggy, but overall, this game is great!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
I’m currently working on optimizing the game due to lag.

1 Like