Strange hitbox with mostly unioned Tower

Recently i’ve had a builder construct an Observation Tower for me, however when testing it in-game i’m met with a strange hitbox at the last stairway.
When trying to get over the end of the stairs it either pushes you off the tower or prevents you from passing through. I’ve tried seperating the unions, but nothing seems to work. Any help is appreciated.

GIF: https://gyazo.com/dc4a5935b7409704f44d856864c982a6

2 Likes

Maybe a transparent part is added at that last step or so. I think that what’s preventing you from entering. Have you tried checking to make sure that there’s no any parts that has been placed at that spot?

Hi!

Unions usually do this. Making it out of regular parts instead of a lot of unions is better :slight_smile:

If you could send the link to the game, that would be great, would love to take a look at it if possible. It would help me determine whether it’s the union or something else.

Like @ViroGatYT said, make sure you check for hidden / transparent parts, this could cause it as well.

Other than that, there’s not much to do, other than redo the top bit maybe.

2 Likes

go into the Union’s properties, and make sure CollisionType is set to "Default. If that doesn’t work, set it to “PreciseConvexDecomposition”. This might cause lag though.