I decided to implement Terrain Water into my Catching Fire Game for realism and such. After testing it in Edit/Solo it worked fine so I shutdown my servers to see players reaction to it. As I entered the Arena this is what I recieved:
I tried a ton of stuff, and finally with nothing left to try my friend suggested turning Streaming Parts off, and afterso I got the correct result:
To fill out the whole ‘Bug Report’ Questionare;
- The Bug happens 100% of the time. I tried everything to get around it, and it wasn’t working.
- I produced it by having Streaming Parts on, and Generating a large piece of terrain with the following:
3. The Bug happens on the actual site (http://www.roblox.com/) in ONLINE Mode.
4. I haven’t tried it in other levels, but I would assume so as there isn’t anything specific about my game.
5. Screenshots above.
6. Not a Graphics Bug.
7. Just implemented this, definitely has something to do with Streaming Parts.
My username is SmoothBlockModel