Strofe: 102+1 Free New Songs

WOW!!! :scream: This is so dang amazing!

3 Likes

Honestly, these soundtracks are simply amazing. It’s rare for a person like me to actually groove and literally dance around and vibe to soundtracks. And the fact that you allow us to use your AI-generated software with no catches whatsoever.

Will definitely recommend it to my friends & use it in my personal games. Good job and thanks for revolutionizing the soundtracks dilemma within the game community!

Hey thanks for the feedback we appreciate it.

Did you know you can make your own music using Strofe AI generated music here Strofe hope you enjoy it and looking forward on seeing you in the future.

• CorruptDetected
1 Like

My heart! Wow. Thank you for the great thoughts and for sharing Strofe with your friends! I’m glad you like it.

It’ll definitely be hard to get to the point where we can replace the quality of live musicians. As a musician myself I know this all too well!

We’re working hard to get to the point where it sounds less and less simulated and more and more human!

1 Like

There is now an easy to access list for all these songs: Strofe free-to-use music list

It includes a seek-bar! :astonished:

-Abcreator, Strofe Community Moderator

These are amazing, I will definitely be using one of the songs in my game. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! Feel free to promote your game in our Discord channel.

Thanks but the problem roblox audio is expensive depending on the minutes length but thanks for it

1 Like

All these songs have been uploaded in advance, so there is no need to pay to upload them!

Hello. I was wondering if it would be possible for the possibility to use Strofe.com to make medieval style music. That’s the music style in going for and I’m having a hard time getting the music for it. Thanks!

1 Like

Nice idea, I would love to have that type of music! I suggest you to join the Discord server and send the idea there too.

• Bit, Strofe moderator

I would do that but unfortunately I don’t actually have discord. I know, it weird for someone these days to not have it but I would totally suggest it of I had it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Lol

1 Like

No worries I know loads of people on the dev forum who don’t have Discord you are not the only person.

Linux Detected Strofe moderator

Is there anywhere else I can request it?

This feature request has been added to the Discord server!

You requested it for me? Thanks! I appreciate it!

It was actually requested by @Biturb0bros

I don’t mean to sound rude but he was responding to me. I was asking if medieval music was a feature in the website. Sorry it I sounded rude.

No, sorry I meant that they were the one to request the feature for you on the Discord.