Studio crash when selecting expanded vector3/vector2/udim2

Friend found this bug, really annoying.

Studio crashes whenever you try to expand a vector3 value (Ie: Vector3.new(1,1,1), click the arrow to the left of it, and expand it into XYZ), and you select one of the properties.

Repro steps:

1. Create new instance with either a vector3/vector2/udim2 value.
  2. Click dropdown to the left of the value to expand it, ie: part.Position = (1,1,1) gets converted to part.Position.X = 1,part.Position.Y = 1, part.Position.Z = 1 etc.
  3. Select one of the values.
  4. Studio crashes

Video:

This bug is really annoying. ROBLOX Studio just crashed like 7 times when editing Size and Positions of GUI elements; it’s very annoying and slows down development when its crashing and not auto-saving.

I can confirm that this consistently happens to me when modifying the Vector3 of a group of parts selected with the “select children” functionality.

Positive for me too. I get this any time when I click on a vector3/vector2/udim2 field in properties. I have to do it manually by a script to get to where I want.

Found it. Weirdly enough, related to new Wiki showing in studio.

This has been disabled, and I checked that this no longer happens. Please let me know if this still happens to you after Studio restart, and sorry for the annoyance.

[quote] Found it. Weirdly enough, related to new Wiki showing in studio.

This has been disabled, and I checked that this no longer happens. Please let me know if this still happens to you after Studio restart, and sorry for the annoyance. [/quote]

Thank you :smiley: