Studio crashing when importing FBX/OBJ

Whenever my friend attempts to import any obj/fbx file, their roblox studio crashes.
They have tried restarting their pc/roblox studio and have attempted reinstalling studio. Nothing changed.

If you are able to help please reply below, thank you. I don’t know if they are the only ones experiencing this or if it’s more then one person. Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I dont have access to the platform section.

3 Likes

Just because you don’t have access to a category doesn’t mean you abuse it.

So erm, where do I post if I have technical difficulties with studio…

2 Likes

You don’t. Wait until you become a regular.

I mean we can’t just ignore this issue as importing obj/fbx files are a core part of our project. Nobody I know knows how to fix it. What do you suppose we do to find a solution if I can’t post?

1 Like

You don’t.I have encountered lots of bugs but I cannot post them since I am a regular. So you basically don’t find a solution or just email Support - Roblox. :man_shrugging:

Thank you threeseries for posting the issue. Can you please attach the failed obj/fbx so we can further investigate the problem?

3 Likes

Hi! Apologies for bumping up the topic, but I have encountered something similar to this and I am wondering if anyone could help with it.

Here’s a picture:

I have sent this problem to the Roblox customer support Gmail but it appears one of my images was botted and I was temporarily banned due to the image I posted.

If would be great to shut up >:)

1 Like

I approve. People should have the right to post their bugs inside Building Support category as some could be resolved through alternative methods. Plugins and such.

There’s already a discussion about the Truss Part issue. If that was the huge deal, I doubt the other post would still be open.

:smiley:

2 Likes