Studio Levels //=// Stay motivated by leveling up (plus count hours in studio)!

Idea:
Every time for example you create a script or a model, you get some XP.

1 Like

This sounds like a bad idea. People can farm XP that way.

That’s true. :fearful: What’s your level?

4 Likes

I think this is definitely a pretty interesting plugin, might have to try it out myself. You should maybe add a top 5 weekly leaderboard to further incentivize it and make a bit more competitive.

4 Likes

In all fairness, you can just leave studio open in the background while you do something else. That would probably take much longer than spam-creating models and scripts though, so I agree with you here. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Does it detect if you are AFK?

Good job! I have thought of making a plugin like this but decided to use other solutions that can track all time spent on any websites and programs

3 Likes

Oh, also I have a suggestion. I think a leaderboard for the highest level/XP would be cool, perhaps a few leaderboards, like daily, weekly, monthly, and all time.

2 Likes

No, not quite yet.

No. I wanted to, really badly, but there are some really high security risks with that. With the way Roblox plugins work, anybody can observe the source code.

3 Likes

A great fan of this and your previous work. You gave some great advice on the “Beyond the Blox” podcast, and have been inspired by your work ever since. Thanks for this, it will definitely help me a lot!

And definitely support the ideas of some prizes for something or some ways to inspire people that goes beyond just numbers. I am not sure what, though.

1 Like

Maybe different themes, unlockable music, even the ability to unlock some assets. Such as a tree model when you hit level 3 or something along those lines!

5 Likes

Great plugin :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I think it is a bit concerning I am already level 38 with 16 hours in studio lol (I had a late night)

2 Likes

Im getting this later :slight_smile:

Looks nice :wink:

1 Like

A leaderboard would be nice. :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve already explained this before haha :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i like it it help me alot thanks :heart: :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh ok, but I have a second idea that you can enable certain plugins for certain levels that just make things easier. You can also switch this function off. You can see that you are working with other plugins to add them to the menu so you only have one plugin. :grin: I hope that is a new Idea.

I unfortunately won’t go forth with this idea, seeing that this is a motivational plugin, not utility.

1 Like

ok It is your Plugin, but usefulness is also motivating to unlock. :zipper_mouth_face:

I’m becoming aware that a leaderboard is important to make the plugin more meaningful to you all. Well, a solution is here!

cc

@Crazedbrick1 @BostonWhaIer @Coldshot_Dev @Minimi003
:smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe instead of a public leaderboard, a team create leaderboard? So you can compete with your fellow developers. The risk would be reduced dramatically with that.

2 Likes

The plugin is more geared towards solo developers. However, you can join the Discord server as mentioned to compete :smiley:

1 Like