Studio Suddenly Lagging

Roblox studio updated recently, some of the ui and stuff changed, but so did something else. My roblox studio is suddenly experiencing massive lag for no clear reason. I’m using macOS Montery, and my display color settings are set to sRGB IEC61966-2.1, I haven’t seen this brought up or anyone talking about solutions. I am currently unable to use Studio at the moment due to this, anyone know the issue?

Edit: Normal roblox is fine, but studio is very laggy. Also, lag only seems to appear after I equip a tool like size, movement, or rotation

4 Likes

This is probably not the case but, there could be a humanoid in Workspace.

1 Like

This was happening in all of my games, but the update was reverted and it’s no longer happening.

Quite a bit ago, the update was reversed, but it came out again, the UI changes and everything, and now the lag is back too. The actual game window doesn’t lag when your mouse is on it anymore, but script editor and all the other UI is lagging again.

Had the same problem for a while, the script editor was really laggy but nothing else was really. For some reason it seems to have gone away for me now, not sure why.

Did it happen when some of the UI was changed? Thats when it happened for me, and when the UI was reverted it was fixed.

Dont remember tbh, I don’t keep up with when roblox makes updates lol. Could be though.

Okay, the lag is gone but now playtesting crashes studio.

Hmm, well I’ve had quite a lot of glitches and crashes with Studios myself as well. There is no real way to fix this honestly. Maybe check you internet :laughing:?