Submit report button in-game not in a good place

This is a very small issue, but can be easily prevented. When I had the game client window maximized(Monitor is 1920x1080 resolution) I was clicking in a spot over and over, then accidentally hit escape. Just so happens, my mouse was over the place where the report button of the third player in the list appears. Which opened the window to create and submit the report… but the submit button is in the same place. As you can presume, I accidentally clicked that too, and it brought me to the page of “Report has been submitted”.But that’s not all, the button to go back to the menu is also in the same place.… Yeah I accidentally reported somebody like twice for the default report inputs, sorry.

I want to get screenshots or even capture a video, but that would require reporting an innocent person to go through the whole process in a loop. But I am able to get screenshots of the first two buttons. The next button that would appear after the screenshots would be the continue button on the page of confirmation of the report being sent, which will be in the exact same place as the submit report button. From there, it returns to the players list page, which will also have the cursor in the same place as the first image. I am aware this is a very minor issue, but I still think the improvement shouldn’t require too much work.

My suggestion to improve the user interface:
Move the submit report button to the left or right.

2 Likes