[CLOSED] Submit your work for our 2022 Year-in-Review!

[Update] December 8, 2022

[Update] December 7, 2022

Hellooo Developers!

2023 is right around the corner and before the new year begins, we want to take this time to look back on some of the new features and updates over the year and showcase what YOU have created! Whether it’s for an Experience, or you just had fun playing around in Studio… we want to show it off in our “2022 Year-in-Review” post.

If you have created anything using a product or feature that was rolled out during the year, please submit your work here (NOW CLOSED).

It’s been a long year so I understand if you have trouble remembering what came out in 2022. If you need a refresher, check out our top announcements of the year.

Please note, submissions close Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 9am PT.

Feel free to drop any questions down below and we’ll do our best to answer them!

Thanks,
Developer Relations.

FAQ

What do I need to include in my submission?

• Submissions must include a screenshot, video, or GIF, and an explanation of what you made and what feature it’s using.

Who can submit?

• Submissions are open to developers over the age of 13 and must be a member of the Developer Forums.

If I submit my work, will I be picked?

• Submissions are not guaranteed to be featured.
46 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 minutes.

Cool idea! 2022 has has had its share of new features and improvements, and it’s been amazing to witness Roblox developers utilizing these changes to create more immersive and realistic experiences. Keep up the work! I’m excited for all the new features and opportunities coming in 2023!

2 Likes

I made a few fun things with ScriptEditorService, we need more plugin integration!

Still no support for Subscriptions though

3 Likes

Nice i like this idea. This shows the development of rbx studio

2 Likes

I haven’t really made anything big this year (Maybe except FlyHole, Apartment nightmare with my friends, a code that can record ingame character movements and replay it, and a game where a map gets slowly deleted). I can’t really get a picture since there is always a log-in-failed error when I try to log in

1 Like

Just over 24 hours left til the deadline! Get your submissions in now :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.