Suddenly received hundreds of thousands of ROBUX through Game Page Revenue Conversion?

Thats odd. There might be other factors, or maybe they just messaged anyone who has ever used DevEx, or has had a large amount of robux. I’d rather not make hostile speculations about how they made these determinations, lets just wait until they provide an official follow up.

1 Like

By the time they make their follow up, the biggest sale of the year will be over.

2 Likes

Please feel free to use this information as reference.

2 Likes

Apologies for the confusion, the messages were sent out to all of the developers impacted. This doesn’t mean those specific developers were marked as malicious.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

I recently got the warning too. Nothing is out of the ordinary from looking at my earnings but rather keep things on the safe side I suppose.

1 Like

Might have received money from a group game? There is no conversion revenue stat in the group revenue tab but you can see it if you go into the dev stats of the game

I don’t own any group games lol, I publish them all to my profile. I have received group payouts before though, but I’m not even in that group anymore. Also checked all groups I have admin in’s revenue, nothing about Game Page Conversion revenue to be found.

1 Like

Lucky its only 17k for me…

1 Like

I was about to spend it on ads :upside_down_face:
Good thing I didn’t :upside_down_face:

Even though ads to the right game could create more economic activity for Roblox than if the ad had not been run.

I actually got two messages about it weirdly, only got 3k though.

Luckily I only received 100 R$ from this issue.

I got nothing yet I got the message :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Turns out this was a good thing

6 Likes

@Nightgaladeld Is there a followup to this?

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/unintentional-robux-payouts-incident-report/206135

3 Likes

yeah… My message was a few hours before he posted that.

OP can mark it as solved

1 Like

Oh whoops didn’t see the time stamp. Got a notification from this thread so I thought you just posted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.