Suggestions on a quick, simple game idea?

Hello,
I am needing help finding a quick and simple game idea. I like the topics, adventure, RPG, and town and city.

I am thinking maybe a climbing game, (somewhat like speedrun except not as complex?) still thinking about this.

Your thought’s?

I like the idea just go more into the RPG. So there is a game called “Outward” it is basically like what you asre talking about and you should check it out sometime.

Checked out Outward, seems pretty nice and simple except for probably the terrain editing and all the scripting. I may plan something like this for my new upcoming game!

Evening.

I hope that you find my ideas as a helpful solution.

If you would like a climbing game, what better than
A. The North Pole [Beta].
Or,
B. Volcano Run! [Beta].

These themes are both themes with great depths to them, that can lead for trial and adventure, making the game exciting and fun!

For the North Pole game, since Christmas is coming up, players can be on a guided quest (Like SpeedRun) to bring presents to Santa. They will have to doge polarbears, penguins, and other arctic disasters. Additionally, they will have to pick up presents on the way for Santa, which turn into gold by their character touching it. If they run into an antagonistic feature like a polar-bear, they lose health. At the end of each stage, they finally reach Santa.

As for the Volcanic Run, it can be a game of out-doing other players. Somewhat like minigames. There can be different Volcano’s.
For example, maybe one map is “Loading Hawaii Volcano,” and the other is “Loading Japan Volcano.” Users will have to escape the bubbling volcano while also being one of the first three to make it out.

These are all the ideas I have, I hope you find them helpful!

Best,
-Create.

There are already several game idea threads, and there’s no need to make more. Please use the search bar to find out if your topic has already been discussed before posting.

Please reserve this category for specific support questions. Once you are Member you can use the Lounge > Roblox Discussion category to ask things like this.