Super Cheap Low poly designer

Hi. I am a low poly builder. I am looking for people who want low poly builds but I can also do mid poly. I don’t want much pay. It depends on model size but I would do 10 robux for a house. I can do lots of different buildings and I can do terrain. If you want me just message me on the developer forum or reply to this post. Thanks for reading this. :grinning:

1 Like

Can you show us examples of your work i don’t need a modeler since am one myself and i have being modelling for almost over 2 years

Yes, before you even make a post in a category, you should always read the pinned post of that category (in this case it’s About the Portfolios category).
Also, 10 robux for a house? Converted to USD, that is $0.04. You are literally being paid pennies for building a house. Please reconsider this.

3 Likes

He is probably not experienced and just a little kid who does not know roblox developing. Am guessing he started modelling today but who knows? am not saying this to be rude lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t believe that’s your work. It looks like something I’ve seen before. Also, it doesn’t match your style that I’ve seen in your other games: RoleplayGameTesting (ALPHA) - Roblox (created recently)

5 Likes

Look at the top right corner its my name I can do different styles

1 Like

Same this further supports my belief that those where not his work he just copied it from people claiming they are his hopefully he does not scam anyone

3 Likes

Hi. Do you have discord I can contact you at?

1 Like