- There is now anti-jump spam. After jumping repeatedly in a very short time, your jumps will begin to lose strength.
- Some changes have been made to how victory is decided in Doomspire modes.
- If the time runs out, the team(s) with the most spawns remaining will win.
- Doomspire modes’ time limit has been decreased to 7 minutes (previously 10 minutes).
- Bomb jumps now have trails to easier track where enemies are headed (except for Shadow Bomb).
- Increased the amount of time before auto-heal kicks in by about 3 seconds.
- Added new tower generation layouts.
- The markers that show where remaining enemies are now get clamped to the sides of the screen.
- New Jungle soundtrack by ZamComp!
- 38 new Stickers!
- Increased the range of Sticker sounds by about 30 studs.
- The lobby now changes colors depending on the current real-life season.
- Damage dealt by you will always show an indicator now, no matter how far away you are from the target.
- Added a number to the HP bar that represents your current health.
- Certain items are now seasonal, which means they can only be bought during certain times of the year. For example, items marked in the Shop/Logbook with an orange leaf are only available during September, October, & November.
- Lots of small fixes/changes/optimizations were made, some of which I probably forgot to list here. Let’s just call it a side-effect of 2020.
- NEW MAP: Crimson Courtyard
- Infected now gain permanent +5 max HP per infection.
- Survivors properly start with 25 bricks again.
- KOing Infected gives more bricks on average.
- Brick Boxes have been added to the roofs & bases of Survivor towers. These can be opened with melee attacks or explosions, and give 10 bricks each time.
- Rafflesias added to each map to replace the old Green Team trampolines.
- Rafflesias are giant infected flowers that the Infected team can use as trampolines. If a Survivor tries to use them, they’ll get bounced, but… well, you’ll have to find out for yourself.
- Dark Jungle
- Removed some of the higher leaf platforms to prevent circle camping
- Added an area underneath the Survivor’s tower
- Removed the ability to build underneath the overhangs
- Lava Ball
- Glowblade (Sword skin)
- Spooky Staff (Hoss Hog skin)
- Candy Claymore (Greatsword skin)
- Pumpkin (Superball skin)
- Jack-O-Lantern (Lava Ball skin)
- Updated the gravity effect on certain projectile Tools (Bombardier, Slingshot, etc) to be less buggy and more consistent.
- The Chilled status effect now also negatively affects explosion jumps.
- Shadow Clone now needs 0.4s of warmup before using (after equipping).
- Shadow Clone’s brick cost lowered from 15 -> 5
- Shadow Clone now explodes when attacked by melee/explosions, dealing 100% of the damage it was hit with
- Shadow Clone’s reload speed buffed 8s -> 5s
- Shadow Clone’s range slightly nerfed
- Decreased the knockback on Rock Star’s special attack.
- Voxcalibur’s lunge damage nerf has been changed to a lunge distance nerf
- Increased Bloomerang’s reload time
- Increased Trampoline Trowel’s reload time to 6 seconds
- Remote Detonator’s charged arm time increased by 0.1s
- Remote Detonator no longer causes knockback to enemies and has capped bomb jump after 5 bombs are placed
- Paintball Gun’s reload time increased by 0.1s
- Added 25% ragdoll time resistance to Greatsword
- Greatsword walkspeed buffed -25% -> -20%
- Shadow Shuriken now takes twice as long to reload when charged
- Reduced Mega Smack’s reload time to 2.25s
- Reduced Serve’s reload time to 2.5s
- Reduced Fire/Ice Wave’s reload time to 2.7s
- Darkheart now steals 25% of the victim’s max HP on KO, instead of a flat 15
- Re-introduced self-burn for Hoss Hog
- Scope Shot blast radius increased -40% -> -30%
- Fixed bomb launches not working with the Homerunner
- Fixed being able to launch your teammates’ bombs with your own explosions
- Boomerang damage 27 -> 30
- Boomerang travels slightly faster