Hey y’all! This week’s update mostly has a big influx of Stickers to collect as well as some balance changes. 6 of the new Stickers were contributed by @Arch_Mage!
- 36 new Stickers!
- Shadow Bomb: decreased bomb jump to -33%, increased reload time to +30%
- Voxcalibur: decreased jump power to +30% (from +40%), decreased midair attack damage to 35 (from 40)
- Bloomerang’s flight time increased by half a second.
- Tennis Racket’s reflect power increased to +150% (from +100%).
- Blow Stuff Up and Spawn Capture are now only available in VIP servers for the time being.
- Added some more Green-only trampolines to all Infection maps.
- Infection gamemode timer has been decreased to 4:00 (from 5:00). This should hopefully make Survivor wins a bit more common - one of the hardest parts was simply surviving for such a long time.
- Camera FOV increased a bit.
- You can now favorite Tools & Stickers! On computers, press F (Y on console) while hovering over an item to favorite it, or tap the new Favorite button.
- Favorites will always show up at the top of your inventory (except for in the alphabetical sort).
- Gave Rainbow a more fitting skybox
- Added a sound effect to the Music Note sticker
- Added more rooms to Doomspire generation
- Infected drop more bricks in Infection mode
- Abyss Expert task requirement lowered to 1000 (from 1500).
- Left 4live task requirement lowered to 10 (from 20).
Bloomerang & Hat-a-rang
- Can be bounced on after being thrown
- Only damages enemies once
- Bloomerang & Hat-a-rang
- Greatsword animations changed so Colossal Blade doesn’t hit with the blunt end
- Greatsword can attack more often in midair
- Ice Sword chill time increased to 8 seconds (from 5)
- Fire Sword now has -10% swing speed & decreased burn time
- Fixed bug where Arm Cannon’s uncharged shot did not register KOs
- Homerun damage increased to 65
- Homerun deals more damage to buildings
- Increased health of Spike buildings by 50%
- Increased health of Truss buildings by 50%