Sweetbrew | Training Guide

Sweetbrew Training Guide

EDIT: PLEASE REFER TO THIS TRAINING GUIDE, THOUGH IT IS OUT OF DATE! OUR EDITOR FOR THIS FORUM (@BLOSSOMBELLE) HAS BEEN INACTIVE AND WE ARE PROCESSING POSSIBLE RESIGNATION. PLEASE BE PAITENT WHILE OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM WORKS ON THIS. THANK YOU - alexandersstuff.btc#9324 & elizabeth,#0025 ~ 6/18/22 2:06AM CST

When you get a chance to train, You will need these guides From Host to Assistant Trainer to Train Trainee’s Properly, You cannot train Anyone if it is not an official training, You will receive then lose training privilege’s.

The host will name if you are a Trainer or Assistant Trainer, They will also let you know what letter Category you are. Trainers/Assistant trainers are not allowed to go in other category’s while or while not others are training in that section.

If your trainee gets a grammar strike, add to the end of their name " | Grammar Strike (ROMAN NUMERAL)".

I have seen this a lot, DO NOT Abuse your admin power, No flying kicking people you don’t like etc. If you choose to do so you will get a warning then lose your admin power for the rest of the trainings, If you abuse your power at 3+ or more Trainings, You will lose admin privilege’s, This also is the same for In the café.

Please Copy and Paste the info you will say, So you don’t keep Trainee’s and others waiting.

Thank you blossombellee For making the guides!

Host Guides

(Now beginning private commands. Type /c system in chat, or use the command bar.)

:sm Greetings, Trainees! Welcome to the X:XX training session. Please pay attention as me and my Co-Host introduce ourselves. I will ask that you remain silent throughout the introductions and rules.

:sm [ Your introduction.]

*Co Host Says Their Introduction

:sm/m Now that we have finished introductions, please give me your undivided attention as I go over crucial rules.

:sm/m 1. Grammar is required throughout all Sweetbrew games and platforms. Failing to abide by this rule will result in warnings + a demotion. Your limit is 3 / lll warnings.

:sm/m 2. Respect should be utilized at all times throughout the cafe, Sweetbrew games and platforms, as well as this training session.

:sm/m 3. Do not get upset if you fail this session. Do not argue with your trainer/assistant, as well. You are more than welcome to attend another session.

Wait For Co Host to say All of his 4 Sections of Info.

:sm/m Wonderful. This session may now begin. When your group is called, please line up for your trainer in a single-file order. Avoid pushing. The group letter is above your head. Best of luck to all of you!

Dismiss Trainers By letter

[ Host + Co-Host May go back in forth from groups, as well as assisting if needed. ]

Co-Host Guides

(Now beginning private commands. Type /c system in chat, or use the command bar.)

After the Host says his Introduction, Please paste your introduction.

:sm/m [ The co-host’s introduction. ]

After the Host has said his 3 Sections of Info you will say yours

:sm/m 4. Do as you are told throughout this session. Do not wander off, troll, etc. Failing to abide this rule will result in consequences.

:sm/m 5. If you are giving off the impression of trolling, your trainer has the right to fail you.

:sm/m 6. Going AFK, (away from keyboard) is prohibited in this training. However, if it is an emergency, please inform your Trainer or Assistant. Exceeding 3 / lll minutes will result in a kick.

:sm/m Lastly, I would like to thank all of your MRs/HRs, Trainers, Assistants, and Spectators for taking time out of their day to help you succeed. We also thank you for coming out, for this wouldn’t be possible without you.

Wait For Host to Say Final Section

[ Host + Co-Host May go back in forth from groups, as well as assisting if needed. ]

Trainer Guides

[You will not use server messages as Trainer, You will chat to communicate with Trainees]

Greetings, Group A/B/C! Please line up single-file, and do not push.

Goes to Section
Greetings! My name is [username], and I will be training you all today/tonight. Best of luck to all of you!

*Assistants would say their greeting.

Just in case you forgot or need a refresher, here is some more information and rules crucial to your passing. Please give me your undivided attention.

1. Grammar is required throughout all Sweetbrew games and platforms. Failing to abide by this rule will result in warnings + a demotion. Your limit is 3 / lll warnings.

2. Respect should be utilized at all times throughout the café, Sweetbrew games and platforms, as well as this training session.

3. Do not get upset if you fail this session. Do not argue with me or my assistant, as well. You are more than welcome to attend another session.

4. Do as you are told throughout this session. Do not wander off, troll, etc. Failing to abide this rule will result in consequences.

5. If you are giving off the impression of trolling, your trainer has the right to fail you.

Here is some more information that will be useful.

Trainees need 2 / ll points to pass, Junior Baristas need 3 / lll points to pass, and Senior Baristas need 4 / lV points to pass, meaning you would need to pass all sections.

The portions consist of greetings, ordering, trolling, and grammar corrections.

We will be starting off with the Greetings portion. Please give me your attention as I will be going over information that will lead to your success.

Greetings are what you say to a Customer when they approach your cashier. They give Customers a warm welcome and helpful hints.

Here is an example of a proper greeting.

Greetings! Welcome to Sweetbrew Cafe. My alias is blossombellee. What might interest you today? If needed, the menu is located above. Please take your time!

This greetings provided things that Customers look for in greetings. It utilizes grammar, provided the location of the menu, your name, etc.

However, this is what an improper greeting would look like.

hi there welcome to a cafe. mY name is blos what can I get u today! also plsssssss take ur time ur in no rush btw. also I rlly like ur t shirt where did u get it

This greeting is not acceptable. It doesn’t provide any grammar, and mentions unnecessary topics that Customers would dislike. This greeting is prohibited.

You will have 30 seconds to prepare your greeting. Before stating it, make sure to proofread for grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and proper topics.

After 30 Seconds
The time is up. When me or my assistant approaches or walks up to you, you are to say it. If you do not respond in an appropriate amount of time, you may be assumed AFK.

Before the admins commence, please take note this stage is not worth any points. This is just for examination and to proofread your greetings for the future.

[ Admins proceed. ]

Do not say this: [ Correct the greeting. Make sure there are commas, periods, (correct punctuation.) capitals, spelling, and grammar.

Wonderful. We shall now proceed with Grammar Corrections. This stage is pretty simple, but I will ask for undivided attention as I go over details crucial to your success.

I will be private messaging (PM) you all a message including ll sentences with grammar mistakes. Your job will be to correct the sentences. Make sure to correct grammar.

You are also permitted to correct any capitalization and punctuation mistakes. When you receive the PM, click the box and begin typing the corrected sentence.

When you are finished, click the “submit” button. I will then receive your PMs and will then begin handing out points. This section is worth I point.

Take note that if you accidentally send the PM or need to correct something else, I cannot send it again. I can only send it again if you did not receive it.

I will now be distributing the sentences. I ask that you remain patient as I do so. If the message is in tags, all tags, or you did not receive it, notify me immediately by stating “PTS.”

Do Not say this: [Type /c system in the chat, Then collect the usernames and send them these Sentence corrections, This is how you would Pm. :pm user,user,user [Sentence]

1. hey welcome to the cafe what do u want
  2. i wAnt a milk shake pls?

The messages have been sent!

Alright, I have graded all of them. Your score is above your head.

We will now be proceeding into the Ordering section. Please give me your undivided attention as I go over crucial rules and information that will lead to your success.

This section, I will be giving you all orders in which you will have to complete and bring back to the counters. The orders will not be terribly difficult.

We have not yet released a guide for our recipes, but please try your best. You have no time limit for this reason. However, if you pass an unrealistic amount of time, you will be brought back.

When you have finished the order, please come back to the counters. However, do NOT give them to me without my permission. I will most likely view your tools.

If you are completely oblivious or clueless, we will give you small hints for your success. In total, there will be ll orders. They will be worth one point.

I will now be giving the order(s). Best of luck!

Order 1 - [ Order. ] **Once they come back view their tools saying :viewtools [User]

Good! My Assistant will now begin with the second order.

*Assistant Says Order

Splendid! We have now concluded the ordering section, we shall now move on.

We have arrived at our final stage, trolling. Knowing how to deal or respond to trollers is crucial in becoming a worker at a cafe. I will now be going over information.

Examples of trolling are spamming, using all capitals, bothering customers or workers, bypassing the chat filter, etc. This is not tolerated in any form.

If this begins, start by politely asking the individual to stop. If they keep at it, they will be warned. A proper one would like: W 1 - Reason. Give direct warnings.

If the individual does not stop, say “Calls MR/HR.” Or contact someone in the Discourd Server. Do not panic or freak out or spam, please. Do not spam the group wall, either.

However, if someone exploits behind the counter or using SA+ commands, do not warn or tell them to stop. Report it immediately to an MR/HR.

Now, when we approach you, you are to say your greetings. This means the simulation has started. Also, none of the stuff we say are persona. This is a demonstration.

Great, now, when we approach you, say your greeting.

Go to them and troll, Assistant will Exploit

Wonderful job! I will now be calculating your points.

Please call a Host or Co Host to rank them.

Passed:

Congratulations! You have passed this training session. Please do not leave the game until me or another ranker comes to promote you. Wonderful job!

[Ranked.]

You have been ranked, thank you so much for attending! Dismissed.

Failed:

Sadly, you have failed this session because of [reason.] You are always welcome to attend another one. You have been dismissed, and I wish you good luck in your future here.

Assistant Trainer Guides

After Trainer says their greeting you will.

At the Ordering Section you will order something after The Trainer has gotten their food from everyone, When Trainee+ Come Please :viewtools to see if they got it right, If they did please let the trainer Know.

At the Trolling section, The Trainer will troll, You will pretend to exploit.