Sword Damage System

This is my first successful sword with damage that can either be a miss, 5% chance with no dmg, a crit, 10% chance with 35 dmg, or a normal hit, 85% chance with 15 dmg.


Yep it all matches out looking good :+1:

  • Sav

I really like your creation! The animation is pretty cool, and overall I like the sword. Good luck using it in one of your games one day!