TDS - Hiring Scripters

The Dreaded Seas is currently looking for more programmers to aid development. As we are moving towards the more difficult aspects of game development, we are looking for more experienced scripters. Particularly, people who are capable of doing things like datastores, professional UI design, vehicle physics, combat and animating, etc.

Specifically, we are looking for long term game development members, and not those simply looking for a basic commission. That said, pay is not done upfront, but rather as a percentage of our income, except for partial investments on larger assignments (ask me for more details!).

My preferred contact method is through discord, please add me and I will be happy to detail the status of the team and our progress:

DreadNautical#7764

you’ve already posted this before

and it’s format is a lot more in depth

I understand, however that was the original project ad, and I believe its against the rules to bump your post. This new post is simpler, and details the current status of what we need. For instance, we do not need GFX designers, composers, etc. at the moment. Basically, I’m still looking for programmers but do not want to break the rules by bumping said post, so I made a new one with new content.

Please refer to https://devforum.roblox.com/t/is-there-currently-a-way-to-bump-a-post/233970/5?u=buildthomas

You can put a comment on an old thread if you are adding new information. I recommend you do so here – no point filing this thread again when the old one already has a lot of info / discussion. Just update the title + body of the old thread yourself and add a new reply saying what positions you are still recruiting for.

1 Like