Team Create Issues: Unable to join server

What issue are you having? Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

Currently, I am unable to join any team create server
Studio will attempt to join the server but hangs on the loading screen without accepting a connection

Does the bug happen 100% of the time?
From what I know, yes.

If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior. Please make sure that any places used to describe a bug are Active and joinable.
Since I am unaware if this is on my computer or affecting other players, I cannot produce a repro.

Where does the bug happen? (www, gametest, etc) What type of platform are you on? (Mac, PC, Android, iOS, XBox, etc) Which OS and version are you using?
Platform: Laptop; OS: Windows 10
Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
No. Happens with all places

When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
Started happening this afternoon (BST)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.