[TEAM FULL] Looking for a team of Developers!

There seems to be no real idea of what to make or any ideas. If you want a group of developers who are willing to work for you, you must have a good strategy and plan and idea to entice them with. Seems like your just going willy-nilly and not even saying how much of a percentage there would be given to these developers. You also have no examples of your past work so it seems hard to think your credible

1 Like

I am not going to give say 30% to someone who does hardly no work and them have them say I am scamming them because in the post it is saying that they get 30%…

That answers 1/4 of what i was asking. How good are you at building/GFX/UI and also how credible are you, What ideas do you have as the team lead? How will you make the team successful???

I have most of the team here, we are in a group chat on Discord and have all agreed on a game and have all our jobs worked out. I am a decent builder and fit in with the people who are on this team.

Listen, some constructive criticism on how to improve is good, but don’t take it too far. Sure, he has his flaws, but he also is doing some things exceptionally well. It makes sence to give a paycheck on the amount of the work that they do, not because they are guaranteed to get it, so they rush their work. I’m not trying to stir up some fight or any negativity, but I’m just saying, this has pretty much nothing to do with you. You say that you need all of those things to get a good team to work for you, but thats not what I see. We already have about 6 people, and we got there within like an hour. Again, I’m not trying to start a fight.

1 Like

I made a group for us and other developers I also sent the link, but I am waiting for approval.

I have made a discord server for every developer in this group, please join if you are a developer, if you aren’t please do not join this group, thanks!

Group:

Hey! For further improvement when hiring, please give us specific percentages, and prices that you’re looking to commission. Your post was just a bit lacking which is why I didn’t go apply when I saw this a few days ago.

Essentially, better format your post in a way which gives people who are looking, a bit more to look for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.