Technology-Company Looking for Builder and Mesh Developers

Introducing Myself
I’m GamerWei, a Founder and Mesh Developer for AviaRay. Ever since I’ve started playing Roblox, I have loved jobs/ positions that requires a leadership skill. So here I am now, being a Founder of a successful technology-supplier company.

What is AviaRay?
AviaRay is an Aviation technology-supplier company that supplies high-end products ranging from technologies to aircraft. Since the start of our operations, we have gained over 15,000 robux in revenue just from products that are worth below 500 robux. Right now, our revenue have boosted up by around 80-100% since the start as we’re expanding ourselves to the public.

Our Team

• GamerWei - Founder, Animator and Mesh Developer
  • Sicken_L - Founder, Programmer and UI Designer
  • great_wolves - Builder
  • Hop_Jr - Builder
  • Smartwise1235 - Builder

What You’ll Have to Do?
As a Developer in AviaRay, we have 2 options. 1 of it is being a mesh developer, which builts and import them to Roblox. Secondly, we have a CSG builder, which is in-charge of building products from Roblox Studio.

By being a Developer/ Staff Member of AviaRay, there’ll be a few conditions that’ll apply to our Staffs. Whenever you’re interested in developing/ making a product, you’ll have to either follow our product list and choose whatever product you want to make or you can make your own product that is unlisted in the hub and you’ll have to provide reason(s) on why you’re making it. However, it must be related to the aviation community.

When you have chosen to develop a product, you’ll have to keep us(the HRs) updated by sending us your status. Moreover, you’ll have to post pictures of your current development status in a specific channel(Discord).

Payment
As part of being a Developer in AviaRay, we’ll not forget your revenue shares as you’re working for us as a solo developer. When it comes to the payment as a Developer, you’ll be gainning 80% of the revenue from your product if they was sold and every month, the HR team will be sending a document to you on your salary and calculations will be included as well. If you ever wonder where the 20% of the revenue will be going, the Founder will be using it for advertising, paying the other members that works as a HR and investment.

Coming late 2019, the Founder, Sicken_L will be releasing an online hub where people can purchase products from the website where revenue in cash will be coming to it. More information will be given out to our staff members when the dates are nearer.

Contact Information
If you’re interested in working for AviaRay as a Developer, reply to my post or send me a DM via Discord at GamerWei#3954 and I will have you on AviaRay as an official Developer after questioning you about a few things.

AviaRay’s Discord Server

4 Likes

You might want to rephrase your title to something like “Aviation group looking for Builder and Mesh Creator.”

AviaRay sounds like your username, so it seems like you are just showcasing your work at first glance from the thread list.

Agree you need to review your post before posting it…

1 Like

Aviation group means that it is an airline but AviaRay is a technology-supplier group.

2 Likes