Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

Good to see you making good progress Teddy!!

6 Likes

Really awesome work bro. You’ve made your experienced awesome.

5 Likes

Quality work made by a quality guy :+1:.

4 Likes

Made me an interface, A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y love it! Honestly the best UI designer I have seen! Definitely recommend him :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow man, this is impressive work. Nice job!

3 Likes

Amazing work man, hot gfx and ui’s

4 Likes

Amazing working with Ted as always! It’s always a nice experience working with a developer that holds their work to the highest standards and in the most professional way. Came in super quick with a one day commission. Thanks:)

6 Likes

Awesome! I have yet to see Ted let my development team & I down, he’s a reliable and very efficient developer who is constantly striving to make his customers happy. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my UI and I can’t wait to use him in the future.

6 Likes

I’ve worked with Ted on a few projects in the past with @NodeSupport and @Jamie_Jr all of which had an amazing outcome. I am yet to be let down, thank you, Ted!

7 Likes

Portfolio Updated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
That is correct everyone, no I have not gone anywhere! I’ll always be here!

Updated some of my own personal information within the About Me Section.

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

4 Likes

Great person to work with, just got an amazing amount of work done so quickly.
10/10 would recommend

4 Likes

Best UI designer I’ve found, very reasonable pricing as well. Especially for the turnaround time! He got a whole games worth of UIs done in less than 2 days and they’re exactly how I was wanting them. He communicated with me and asked how I wanted certain things along the way and even gave his own opinion on certain things to help make them look even better. Would definitely suggest Ted to anyone looking to get UI work done for their game!

7 Likes

Your work looks amazing :heart_eyes:

I’ll definitely be ordering a commission from you soon!

4 Likes

Epic Quality, Very Fast and committed to commissions. 11/10. 100% Would come back for more UI in the future!

10 Likes

I’ve worked with Ted on multiple recent and old occasions, he has delivered professionally and is dedicated to his craft. He’s able to make magic happen with only a paintbrush and it’s amazing what he can achieve given a brief and a task in front of him.

His prices are sometimes a little higher than I would usually go for but this is usually due to a lot of demand for his work and honestly you’re paying for the quality of the product.

If you’re looking for a User Interface artist who will deliver a top quality product Ted is definitely a candidate.

16 Likes

Would highly recommend. Speedy, super creative designs and just all around an awesome dude! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

What can I say about Ted?

Everything. His work is exceptional, his work ethic is admirable, his rates are affordable, and he’s just a great person overall. I’ve worked with Ted on a few projects and I’ve never had a negative experience with him. I highly recommend anyone looking for capable UI/GFX designer to hire Ted. You won’t regret it.

To potential customers,
hire him!

To Ted,
keep up the great work!

8 Likes

I just received one of the best user interface art I’ve seen on Roblox.

I hired Ted because I knew he was great at UI, but he still managed to surprise me with work that was more stunning than I thought I could get anywhere else on this platform. I already know I’ll be working with him more in the future!

6 Likes

Interested in hiring for The Galactic Empire, message me here on the devforums if you’re willing to accept my commission, thanks. (To Ted)

4 Likes