Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

How much do you charge for logos?

1 Like

What an amazing portfolio, I was overwhelmed! :smile: Will be certainly coming back here when I have a bigger budget to work with.

2 Likes

Wow, this looks stunning. I do think that you will get many commissions in the far future, they look modern and very professional.

1 Like

He did an amazing job designing the UI for our studio and made all revisions we requested in a timely manner; would definitely commission again!

1 Like

This guy… it feels like your an artist that left a company like BEMANI, KONAMI to provide art for other platforms tbh.

1 Like

Really nice work! I have just filled out the form, and am super exited for a reply! Thanks

1 Like

Really nice work! I have just filled out the form, and am super exited for a reply! Thanks

1 Like

Really love the UIs, sent a request on Discord, would be great if you could accept it so we can discuss this further!

2 Likes

Hi Ted, I’ve filled out your forum and sent it quite a long time ago, and I haven’t heard anything back; that was back when your next commission date was set to some time much earlier this month (or last month maybe?)

2 Likes

Hey, you did not reply on my Google forms. I already have a gui. I just need a bunch of icons for it. Do you also do them as a comission?

Very, very good and sick works. For sure those took a good amount of time and effort but as seen… It was worth it! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Hey Ted, sent a Discord friend request and Google form. I would love to discuss in hiring you for our game UI work. Thanks.

1 Like

I hired Ted for a vehicle UI after several attempts to contact him. The design was very good and he worked with the requirements I gave him. However, I would not recommend him due to poor “customer service” - for lack of a better word. I wanted a couple of small edits done afterwards. He said he would be able to make edits. But, it took several attempts to even get a reply from him. Then, he asked me to support him on Patreon for quicker responses and UI edits. I did so, then he still takes forever to respond and tells me it will be weeks before he can do the edits (which should take an hour at most).

TL;DR - Would not recommend, poor customer service, long response times and even longer wait times.

50 Likes

Hey there.

I was wondering what some of the fonts you used were called? If you’re seeing this, could you please link me?

I am specifically wondering about your text used when making the following styled GUIs:
Cartoony, Mideval, Modern & anything else you’d recommend.

Here is an example of a font you used of which I love.

2 Likes

That font is called Dimbo! It’s found on dafont.com.

2 Likes

Added you on discord, forza#8950 =) interested in your advanced ui pack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could hire you. I don’t have the funds, though. :frowning:

4 Likes

You have a great name. Do you do 3D Modeling?

2 Likes

Hello Ted!! I love your UI and want to know if your commissions are still open. I have friend requested you in discord! So pls respond soon as possible!!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in commissioning you! :smile:
I’ve DM’ed you on Discord, hope we can work out some business

1 Like