Tel - 3D Graphic Designer | Available

coming soon to a theater near you

119 Likes

Definitely worth the price, a hard worker and a really good artist. Would definitely recommend!!

33 Likes

Great work for a great price! Angles/Poses are awesome and the rendering is clean! Will definitely order from you in the future! :hidere:

12 Likes

For what you’re displaying here for it only to be 1.5k - 3k and 500 robux is undeniably affordable and amazing.

Love the art, keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

One of my amazing friends, he goes day by day helping people and giving them the best advise. His graphics are astonishing and I 00% recommend him.

9 Likes

Very professional work at an extraordinarily cheap price, props to this guy. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Tel is an amazing guy to work with. He has a passion for graphic design, and genuinely wants his clients to have only his best work. For the price, Tel is by far the best graphic designer available.

6 Likes

:loudspeaker: Completely awesome to work with! Pastriez Bakery commissioned him recently for a thumbnail graphic for our main game and he did amazing! He completed the graphic in an exemplary amount of time and his work ethic throughout the whole process was high.

I highly recommend commissioning him for graphics! He won’t let you down! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Hey, just sent you a request on Discord!

4 Likes

I would definitely recommend Tel if you’re looking for high-quality thumbnails at an affordable price!

6 Likes

Tel is an extremely hard worker who produces fantastic work! Not only is he a great render artist, but he is also a really great friend! I would highly recommend commissioning him!

5 Likes

I purchased some graphics from him while he was relatively new. His work is phenomenal, each graphic is carefully crafted in his vision. His prices are very cheap for the quality of work deliver. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for professional, cheap, and quality graphics for their game!

5 Likes

Extremely talented upcoming artist! Very high quality and reliable work! Highly recommend for anyone needing affordable and clean graphics! :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Tel is a VERY talented person, and I’ve been talking to him for a while now. He has a passion for his work, and I highly recommend commissioning him.

2 Likes

Tel is an amazing artist, and his work is always clean, sophisticated in presentation and smooth. Looks amazing and definitely worth the price, would love to see you commissioned for more front page games in the future to expand your range of examples further!

He’s also a great friend and lovely to talk to as well, honestly a great guy and his ethic is second to none.

2 Likes

Your thumbnails looks so appealing and crystal clear, great work!

1 Like

Really nice and affordable work you’re providing, keep it up I plan to buy from you soon

1 Like

Tell is a hard worker and a good friend, i recommend him and his services, he does a great job and has a amazing talent, worth the price.

2 Likes

Love the way it looks! Clean and colourful!!!

1 Like

Tel is a brilliant artist whos work reflects his sensible prices. Highly recommend you buy !

1 Like