TeleportService creating multiple servers?

I have a universe game for my group that comprises of many places. It relies on TeleportService in order to move people to and from each place. The issue is, many times TeleportService will create new servers rather than filling pre-existing servers, and fuller servers are very necessary for my group. I have the ‘Server Fill’ option set to ‘Fill each server as full as possible’ for all the places. Is this a Roblox related issue or is it something I am missing? This is the general piece of code I use to teleport players across places:

local TeleportService = game:GetService(“TeleportService”)
TeleportService:Teleport(placeID, player)

2 Likes

Despite this post being made 2 years ago, i have the exact same issue where my game relies on moving people place to place, and since it is supposed to be an MMORPG, it ruins the entire purpose of it.
I am aware you could use walls of script to make a custom server filler but it’s supposed to be roblox’s job to do that.
Have you found any solution to that yet?

It seems to fix itself on its own. We had another occasion of this right around the same time you posted, but it appears that is fixed as well.