Temple Adventure is hiring a System Engineer/Gameplay Programmer.
About Temple Adventure:
Temple Adventure is a Fantasy Multiplayer Round based Adventure game, players team up, bypass obstacles, defeat enemies, complete puzzles, raid treasure, and explore the brand-new world.
What We Offer:
Our team consists of Molegul, EnDark, and I, Abstract_Encoded. We are a diverse and passionate team, a place where people contribute to the evolving, ambitious vision.
This is an opportunity for you to lead, and create something ambitious with us. This is a time for you, to be a true pioneer, and seek something never been done before, to raise the bar, and to work with talented specialists, on one of the most innovated studios on the platform. This is a place that truly consists of a professional, relaxing and friendly working environment.
- Plan and implement creative game-play with the help of Artists and 3D Designers using Roblox Studio and Lua.
- Understand and extend existing frameworks and systems to support the features necessary for your creative updates
- Passion for conceptualizing and implementing your own creative and original ideas
- Strong grasp of Roblox API
- Solid familiarity with data structures (stacks, queues, graphs, hashmaps, etc) and algorithms (BFS, DFS, Quicksort, etc)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong Understanding of HTTP, and know how to run web servers
Pay will be 40% of Game Income. Investors will assist with finances required for the game.
Please give me a resume that talks about yourself, and your experience in this particular area. From there, we will discuss more in Discord.