Tendrils by A2D8 [gif] + [pic]

[/spoiler]

You didn’t post a link :open_mouth:

What the ever-loving horror

I tried to join the place, but failed to.

When I first joined, the thing killed me before the place had loaded for me. And after that, I started to get spawnkilled and launched real high at huge speed(the polygons started deforming because of rounding point errors), and I can’t survive, because server lags up everytime i have to respawn.

Worked fine for me. Awesome.
Is he here?

What’s that type of text called? That’s in the description and the title

[quote] Worked fine for me. Awesome.
Is he here? [/quote]

No, but I think we all know he will be soon.

Annoying. That’s what I call it. #grumpypants

Annoying. That’s what I call it. #grumpypants[/quote]
It’s so annoying when people make twitter statuses using that text. It ruins the whole page.

Annoying. That’s what I call it. #grumpypants[/quote]

inb4ASCIIonlydescriptionsandtitles

[quote] http://www.roblox.com/oh-god-place?id=162782704

[/spoiler] [/quote]

You have an error:

The infinite loop errored and crashed me, not to mention that the spot I got to prevented me from being killed.

The egg survives!

Reminds me of tentacle things, :open_mouth:

The guy needs to use Destroy instead of Debris.

“Zalgo Text”, I love it but only when used sparingly (there are different degrees of warp but when I can’t read anything it’s just a mess)

I think a2d8 might be as8d, he should look at the suggestions in this thread O: and if he responds everyone go thank him, lol

“Zalgo Text”, I love it but only when used sparingly (there are different degrees of warp but when I can’t read anything it’s just a mess)

I think a2d8 might be as8d, he should look at the suggestions in this thread O: and if he responds everyone go thank him, lol[/quote]

Wrong. I had As8D and A2D8 both at my place yesterday while being both active. They even talked about how their name resembled each others names.

If they are relatives I got trolled hard :slight_smile:

This is disturbingly horrifying.

This reminds me of a Neurax Worm, digging its tendrils into a host’s brain!

Bwahahaha!

Should’ve never been in doubt I’m an indestructible deity!