prTESTAQ Terrain Builder {For Hire}

About Myself

Hi there! I am a realistic terrain builder (though I am not a pro) and I am fairly new to the forum. I use ROBLOX’s terrain editor and I create maps.

My Work

Here are some screenshots of my work

Screenshots

If you are wondering I don’t use blender (reasons are private.)

Prices :moneybag:

Prices are negotiable and I will not agree to take a percentage of the game’s “Future revenue”
I will only take payment per map here is a brief idea of what I’ll take

Although these prices are not final and I may need recommendation on whether or not these prices are valid which can be discussed on discord. Username below

Discord

ImjustaStufful#5873

Conclusion

I know that my portfolio is not much but I certainly hope that you give thought to hiring me

See you around
-prTESTAQ

3 Likes

“Small”, “Medium” and “Large” are completely subjective. It would be nicer if you would give us the sizes in studs or simply show us an example for each of these three sizes.

I don’t exactly know how big these maps would be, but your prices seem a bit over the top, if we consider the examples you’ve shown us. Mainly completely flat and unnatural terrain, that was made on the Roblox terrain template.

If you feel inexperienced I wouldn’t recommend to directly go for commissions. Gather more experience, keep improving till you’re feeling ready. Not to forget that you charge quite a lot for the quality you produce, a customer should at least await a professional that knows what he is doing.

I am not trying to downvote your work and your portfolio, you seem like a nice guy don’t get me wrong, but I would definitely recommend to close your portfolio due lack of skill and experience. After you’ve collected more examples and after you’ve kind of developed a routine at what you’re doing you could for sure open commissions for these prices, but at the moment it doesn’t seem recommendable.

Good luck! :wink:

Thank you for your reply it happens that I have just started working on my first commission and I’ll fix the prices