32k studs Terrain/Map Maker Needed (70-150 usd)

Electric State II

About Us

Hello, my name is p_yth, I am the project manager for a new upcoming game my developer team is working on called The Electric State II.

We are currently looking for a developer with an open flexibility and hours to create a map island roughly 32k in diamater. The terrain will be mostly either forest or sand, and requires the user to create lay roads across the map to interconnect it. You do not need to make any map models (besides the roads), you are only required to design and create the terrain according to the specifications.

The pricing is dependent on the the quality of the work, and the amount of time it took you, payment is between 75-150usd, dependent on the above.

You can contact me for more at pyth#6737 . You can also send me a roblox message.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

i vouch for pyth. he is a super great leader and you couldn’t ask for anymore than him. this game is guaranteed to do amazing

Smooth terrain assumedly? 32k studs is a lot, not sure if studio would even be able to handle that.

I recently got approved for the roblox beta program and tested it’s capablites, it can certainly handle both 200 curcurrent players (assuming they are not standing all at the same place) in addition to the map size, as we plan to use a system similar to minecraft where it loads in chunks local to the player.

I can do this with triangle terrain, but smooth terrain… umm

Triangle terrain sculpted.

I’m interested, would the chunks need to be tile-able? Or would you want a model of the entire map at once? Smooth terrain, or modeled with parts?
Discord: BufferyNDuffery#2219
Portfolio(kinda incomplete, I have a couple more things I could show): [Currently Closed, Slightly Outdated] 3082399: Experienced and Skilled 3D Modeler!

I can do terrain but 32k is a lot so I don’t think I can do it

Does this have a deadline? I may be able to do this.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.