Strofe free-to-use music list

Hey developers,

In collaboration with Strofe, I recently released an experience to assist with finding free-to-use music for your games.

FAQ:

How is this better than just viewing audios on-site?
This experience only includes free-to-use audios uploaded by Strofe meaning you won’t have to worry about seeing music that is copyrighted. This experience also includes features that Roblox doesn’t provide natively such as a seek-bar and the ability to easily switch between the free-to-use audios.

Is it really free?
Yes, there is no paid-part to this experience.

Is this official?
Yes, I have gotten permission from Strofe to make this.

I’ve found an audio I like, how do I get it?
Simply, press the ‘GET’ button on the audio you wish to take and when the prompt appears simply click 0 :robux:.

Where can I find the experience?
The experience can be found here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/7187882902/Strofe-Music

Read more about Strofe here:

Happy developing,
Abcreator, Strofe Community Moderator

1 Like

Hey developers,

I have now added sorting to the song list, you can sort by name (A-Z), length of track and date of creation. Tracks can be sorted in both ascending and descending order (meaning yes, you can use Z-A by sorting by name in descending order)

For anyone wanting to see a screenshot of this in action, here you go:

Why don’t you check it out for yourself?

Happy developing,

1 Like

Hey developers,

Just added ‘hearting’ to the Strofe Roblox Music experience! :heart: Hearts are a way to show what songs (in the song list) you really like! The number of hearts are public (yet who voted is anonymous :male_detective: ) and there is no limit to how many hearts you can use (however, you can only heart / un-heart one song every 12 seconds, we don’t want the servers exploding :desktop: :fire: ). There is also a feature to sort by most / least hearted, on top of all this there is a way to only show songs you’ve hearted in the list (so you can use this feature as a favourite list…)
Here are two GIFs showing of this feature:
Gif1
Gif2

Why don’t you check it out for yourself?

Happy developing,

1 Like