COMMS CLOSED | HazSun | artist & ui designer | Portfolio | OUTDATED

Looks REALLY nice! It gives me COD vibes! Is this on Roblox?

3 Likes

It is soon to be coming! I’ll be sure to make an announcement of when the game comes out! Thank you so much!

1 Like

awsome UI i like it its epic, this would be great for a game, what did you use to make it?

1 Like

I use the program Gravit to make my UI. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey i just want to clarify, you didnt steal this right?
imageedit_1_2622172292
Cause it looks like you just took it somewhere and cut it

No I did not steal it, I made it myself. The reason it is one part is because the guy asked for just that. I understand why you think it is stolen, however I don’t steal anything. My UI’s are 100% made by me. If you don’t believe me, I can PM you proof of it.

1 Like

Okay thanks for clarifying, although i dont need proof i just wanna hear that from you. Have fun :]

1 Like

Just wanted to share, nothing came up when I reverse Image searched.

2 Likes

I assume that is a good thing? I’m not a pro when it comes to technical references. And as I said before, I made the icon myself.

1 Like

A simple little logo for my man @K_iyo! Thank you so much for another amazing commission! My emergency commissions are still open, I still need some more money for I can afford all my school stuff. DM me if you are interested in a commission!
dedLOGO%20(2)

3 Likes

Done very quickly and had great transparency while asking a lot of questions to get what was wanted. Would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Yay! Another logo commission! I really like this one. My comms are still open, please do commission me, I still need some funds for school!
PlexityRealmLOGO

1 Like

Finished another twitter banner commission! What do you think?

I made a cool drawing, it wasn’t a commission but I am sure open to drawing them for payment!

4 Likes

I absolutely love your UI Designs! Keep up the great work man!

2 Likes

Could you link Gravit as asked for above? Also how long did it take you to learn Gravit?

Are you currently available for UI commissions

I sure am! Go ahead and DM me on devforums or hit me up on discord HazSun#3703

Great I sent you a request on discord

Hazsun finished the UI I gave him to design quickly and efficiently and to our liking. I will definitely be working with Hazsun in the future.