[CLOSED] The Everything Project is Looking for Scripters!

About Us

Hello! We are the Everything Project! The Everything Project is a ROBLOX Group which aims to band together all types of developers ROBLOX has to offer to create a Long Lasting Legacy! We aim to put our minds together to think of Innovative ideas for Games et.c.

The Team
The Team consists of Many People.
However Our main Project Manager/CEO is @ioverkill101

You are Able to see our Progress in the discord. (I dont know If I can show that on here so If you would like the link please do DM me :slight_smile:)

About The Job

Currently The Everything Project is mainly looking for Scripters however EVERYONE no matter the skill level is allowed to be part of the Everyting Project! If you are interested or have questions then please, please do, Talk to me in the Replies/Comments section. We are Overall A freindly Community and if any one in the community needs help then you can just ask for some in the discord. No doubt about it, Anyone in our community will be happy to help! :smiley: (Currently We need a scripter which can help us script a Disasters Game)

Our Build Style

We Build all sorts of things. If anyone at all has an Idea the community will help them develop the Idea and turn it ito a game. All Group assets and services are at your diaposal. :slight_smile:

Payment

Quoted from iOverkill101:
Oh, sorry, I got busy. The payment is based off the quality of the work ($1000 ROBUX - 4500 ROBUX)

@DragonBossJ1212 [BST] Payment will not be immediate but will take a few days depending on the price needing to be paid.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum in the Replies/Comments.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

The Everything Project.
Innovating Roblox Since 2018.

5 Likes

Make sure to follow the format.

1 Like

Oh, Sorry! I will amend it. Thank you for notifying me about the Format! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When will this be sorted out? Thanks.

1 Like

Very soon, Just waiting for Overkill to reply :smiley:

1 Like

Sorta promoting spam but whatever :smile: I’m interested as a scripter

1 Like

Oh, Cool!
Ill get the Discord Link really quick to DM to you, We can talk more on there :smiley:

1 Like

I have updated the Payment. @ScytheSlayin :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m pretty good with effects and scripting attack stuff (experience coming from my current game) like tornados, thunder, and more.

Overall, I’m interested ^^

1 Like

That is AMAZING since currently we are working on a disasters game! I will DM you the discord link now!! :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Aboard!

2 Likes

I’m a intermediate scripter and i’m interested.

2 Likes

AMAZING! We can talk more on the discord. Ill dm you it now :smiley: Happy to have you on board!!

1 Like

Hey there. I’m interested to become a possible modeler or UI designer for this group, my discord is AquaDev#1501.

1 Like

Seems sketchy imo.

What’s your discord?

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in working as a scripter. Add me on Discord via Someone#7588

1 Like

@ScytheSlayin @Drinkinix I dont know if this counts as Self Adevrtisment or is against the rules but due to school I will just put the discord here xD::

discord.gg/M7r47z5

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.