The first gfx I made!

This category should only be used for open discussions on Roblox development!

Please use #help-and-feedback:game-design-support if you need help implementing specific game features.
Hello everyone! My name is Aaditya.
I was struggling with gfx for a long time, when I thought I should take things seriously.
I haven’t really thought about becoming a Gfx Designer, but out of curiousity, I had made this for fun. I hope things in the future become serious, but lets not talk about that. How does it look? Put your honest opinion by replying to this post, so that I can fix my gfx’s. Thank you!

15 Likes

Wow! This is great for your first GFX! I am very impressed by the quality of this! How long did it take you? Amazing job.

Thank you! It took me only 2 hours. Thank you very much! If you were wondering how I made it, I used blender! You really made my day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you want to send your creations, among other things, the right place is #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate the suggestion, I will tag this right away.

1 Like

That’s pretty good for your first GFX!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I didn’t know it was that good for the first! Thank you!

1 Like

By the way, thanks so very much for following me.

1 Like

Also what are you going to make next of GFX?

1 Like

Well, I really haven’t thought about it! I shall discuss with you in messages.

1 Like

It looks amazing for your first GFX! For the future, you should really work on the lighting. Consider watching some tutorials! You should also try adding more interesting backgrounds - it’s up to you, of course!

One last tip: make your watermarks cover the character at least a bit. Otherwise it can be easily cropped out, or somehow else removed.

Amazing work, overall!

2 Likes

Thank you so very much! I will work on the lighting in blender in the future as I also see a lack of lighting. I really appreciate the suggestion you gave me. Again, thank you very much.

• Aaditya Mitra
2 Likes

This is pretty nice for your first GFX.

You could make their right leg more connected to the torso and make the background a bit more vibrant.

Thank you for the suggestion! I am learning every single time everyone is giving a suggestion!

2 Likes

See, your lighting in this GFX ruins everything. Your lighting doesn’t make any sense because I expect a large source of light is behind the camera, however the background looks bright and the character looks dim. You should adjust your lighting properly and use an unbiased rendering engine to achieve a better lightning result.

Thank you. I appreciate the suggestion.

You should learn some blender basics so you could understand the interface better and more useful tips to boost your GFX.

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate the suggestion sir!

Dang, that’s good. It also does not look like 90% of GFXs on the planet, so you also got that as well

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it so much!

1 Like