The inside of my volcano

How does it look so far?

3 Likes

How did you get a picture of my guts?

5 Likes

Why the Magic School Bus of course.

7 Likes

You should definently add some particles around the volcano.

I tried, but it’s incredibly hard to add a smog to that cavern that doesn’t look ugly or like I turned the brightness way down

Some jumping sparks will certainly add a nice effect!

Your lava isn’t very lava-y

It’s a Fanta orange volcano.

1 Like

Is this the real life
Is this just fanta sea?

Yeah, as cool as I want to say the water terrain looks, it just doesn’t look like lava. Maybe you should try a different method.

1 Like

Hadn’t thought about sparks. I’ll try that out!

[quote=“Locard, post:10, topic:25985, full:true”]Yeah, as cool as I want to say the water terrain looks, it just doesn’t look like lava. Maybe you should try a different method.
[/quote]

…how can I possibly make lava then?

Be creative. You have a lot of options that you can choose from to create your lava. Terrain is a quick and easy way to get it done, while a user-created mesh can make it look cool as well but might take some time.

I don’t have the resources, time, or ability to make my own meshes.

I didn’t just say that you should make your own meshes, by the way. If you can’t do that, then go to terrain. If you can’t do that either for some reason, then try neon parts with textures. If you don’t want to do anything else, then just keep the lava you have right now. I’m not one to say that you need to change it.

A neon part on top of the water seems to work pretty well. Smoke and sparks help.

lava.rbxl (257.4 KB)

4 Likes