The Jack of Vrooms - GeorgeOfAllTrades

The Jack of All Vrooms

While I generally am characterized as a “Jack of All Trades” type, I specialize in all things car related. Whether it’s paint schemes, playing with physics, or creating tracks to slash around on, I do it all. Outside the realm of racing though, my skills can be put to many uses. Designing hat textures, making clothing, creating maps, UI, and more is all a breeze from the experience I’ve gained through my love of racing.

Showcase

Building Work: Racetracks

Clothing Work: Racing Wear

Graphic Work: Racecars on iRacing

For a more full experience of my work, check out this page.

Graphic Work: Tolsma Designs Late Model Series

Script Work: Racing

Projects

Solo Developer, Backstretch Studios

• Solo Projects: G3 Speed & Dirt Track Racing
  • Game Design, Lua Programming, Level Design
  • Oversaw sourcing of 3D Assets & Music
  • Oversaw the marketing strategies including a Competitive Influencer Event as part of G3 Speed’s launch

Game Designer, Pacer Test

• Solo Creator of all Visual Content [UI, Map Design, and Graphic Design]
  • Coded the original implementation of the game in 2018, which lasted until Feb 2021
  • Coded the implementation of Metaverse Champions Event task system in May 2021

Programmer / Map Designer, DIRT

• Variable Dirt Racing Surface System
  • Paint Scheme Management System
  • Custom Features for League Hosts to hold racing events

Programmer, One Shot Projects

[Projects done in under a week]

• Color Craze Stairs - A mix between the “walk up x stairs to win” games & the “stand on the color it says” type of games. Coded in one night.
  • Blockey - A 5v5 version of Papparolox’s “Touch Hockey” game with more polished game assets. Coded & designed in 4-5 days.
  • Drag Race - An all encompassing Drag Racing system where cars must stage up to trigger the lights going. If a driver false starts, the system reports that back, as well as reporting back their reaction time to the green light & their pass time. Coded in one night.

Contributed to Projects

Availability

My availability tends to be pretty open. Talk to me about your deadlines and I can outline if it’s possible for me to hit them.

Payment

Prices are negotiable based on the task and the length of the work involved. If the work is for a fairly popular game where my work is going to generate mass amounts of profit for you, I am more likely to accept a percent of the game over a base payment.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or through social links connected to my Roblox account.

3 Likes