The Laboratories of Experimental Facilities | Looking for developers

The Laboratories of Experimental Facilities

About Us

We are a secret government facility here to keep the outside from being corrupted by containing entities from the ROBLOX community. We have divisions here each one with a different unique purpose.

The Team
@ExpiredCereal0 - Owner
@eternalbyss - UI Designer
@Eeuppphoria - Scripter
@CouldBeYou - Builder
@CouldBeYou - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder/scripter to join our team and release daily updates on the facility and make sure there are no bugs in the game.

Operating Group: The Laboratories of Experimental Facilities - Roblox

We expect updates to happen at LEAST every month in order to keep the game monetized

Payment

The group is currently in a demonetization state. Since ROBLOX has been generous enough to boost Premium Payments up to 9 times the normal amount, we can recieve high amounts of robux if we get players interested into the game.

Rules

By contacting us and accepting the development position, you will agree to these rules

1. When developing any Free Model Using will be forbidden
  2. I will not make myself an admin
  3. I will not copy the game (If you are found doing so, you will be permanently blacklisted.)
  4. Have good team work skills.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or in Discord. Tag: Superior#7152
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.