The Lonely Island (REMASTERIZED) and NEW STUFF / COMMENTS

Today I have improved or better said remastered, more low poly mountains were added to the map to give it more realism, some suggestions about the textures of classic cars were taken into account, now they are more realistic textures, new beach was added of decoration and to explore it when the map is already complete and very well developed, new water tower, and more small details in which it gives the map a good detailed game, however I wanted to know your comments, criticisms and suggestions for my map or rather, a giant open-world island, Many thanks for your attention!

10 Likes

Looks great! However, Iā€™d use Roblox Terrain instead for the low poly mountains because they kind of feel out of place along the terrain that uses actual grass.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion but I do not put mountains of terrain because when you move away a lot it is distorted, and you do not see how it looks to be formed well, I do not know if you have passed, instead the low poly ones although you move away will continue to have the same shape and it is not distorted since it is like a block, and on the grass and not grass, no problem

1 Like

I love it a lot! looks very awesome and detailed.
I would love to see a camping site somewhere in these forests though, they would fit perfectly.
Keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there,

The lighting you used is really good with your island. The models you used are really good and it works perfectly with this build. I would try adding a ship or two that is big, and you could explore it or even drive it.

One question though, can you drive the cars at all, if so, that would be really great!

1 Like

Yes! I love it even more now this looks very cool!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your answers, however, I have already improved the whole map even more and there are already boats on a beach, apart from the cars if they can drive well, without failures, and right now I am making the San Francisco bridge, and putting corn mountains like that the future city that is coming, for that keep in touch and attentive since in a few hours I will publish it and you will be able to admire it and I will send you the link when the map is already well developed

1 Like