The New Script Editor Is Broken

I know this should be in #bug-reports but I don’t have access to post these bugs so I’m posting this here. I was just scripting my game when I notice the AutoComplete thing is completely broken, only showing one thing at a time, which makes it hard to learn new things without going on dev hub and researching the topic/function your trying to code.

Video of the bug.

Specs:
I7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 80 Founders Edition

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Scripting
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

3 Likes

Yep, I haven’t been on studio recently, however I have seen this bug pop up multiple times on the forum

1 Like

you may need to update your software

1 Like

My software is worse than his, Maybe its roblox
ITSROBLOX

1 Like

Yep, having the same problem here

1 Like

Having the same issue, it only shows me one object when autocompleting. It’s not an insanely big burden to carry, but it would be helpful if it showed me more than one thing on the autocomplete.

1 Like

i recommend you to using a #bug-reports:studio-bugs Category to avoid un-listed topic close

1 Like

Same exact issue here - really frustrating!

1 Like

Sup cornholio!

Tbh I got the same exact issue for like 2 days now, and it’s really annoying.
Not sure but I think it might due to a Roblox Update, because in my memories I do not remember that sort of “code” inside the element window.

1 Like

I found out the solution - you can actually move your mouse to the edge of the ‘autocomplete window’ and click&drag to expand it. I am now able to see the full list easily!

2 Likes

Exactly not for me
You can just try submitting through @Bug-Support instead of posting the bug report here