[The Sith Empire] Needing Investor's!

The Sith Empire
Owned by Sentorcc

Hello Potential Investors,

I am Sentorcc, the Sith Emperor, of a Sith Empire, I am currently looking for investors for my group, we currently are doing great with development, and the community etc, but we currently have a big issue which is funding the group, last week I put in 10,000 worth of Ads, and got the game around 85-159 players, over the course of 4-5 hours, and we made quite the amount of money from it. Around 25,000.

Here is a link to check out our group,
https://www.roblox.com/groups/2972000/The-Sith-Empire#!/about

Here is a link to check out our game,
https://www.roblox.com/games/2124182101/Imperial-City

Investments
We need a about 5,000 to 10,000 ROBUX, I am willing to give out a percentage of 5-10% of Game revenue for it, I have development complete, and proof of group earnings to show you that you will be getting your money back 100%.

Development
I know you’re wondering, what do they have completed, here is a list of things me and my development team have completed, and some things in the works.

DONE
- Custom Border City Map
- Custom Lightsabers and Blasters
- Custom Full Body Morphs
- Custom Game Scripts
- Custom User Interface

BEING DONE
- NEW IMPERIAL BORDER MAP
- BATON

Plan for Revenue
This is a part I think that is really important for investors, how will you form income? What’s your plan? I plan to make income from Game-passes, such as buying certain characters in the game, such as Jedi Hunter, Jedi Assassin, Jedi Hit-man, some other game-passes we have that they can buy that last for 1 life, 2x health, 2x printer money Source of money in game, and permanent blasters, and light sabers, there are also loot box’s scattered around the city which go on sale, and make a good amount of revenue.

What will your money be going towards?
Well investors, what will your money be going towards, after all you could be potentially investing, well let me tell you! Your money will go towards advertisements, and to get the game active.

1 Like

It would probably be a bad idea for investors to invest in a star wars group since disney is very protective of their copyrights and it’s entirely possible that disney just destroys all the star wars groups on roblox.

Just my thoughts though I could be wrong just it could be risky investing in copyrighted material.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Investment posts are now against the rules:

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.