The visual scripting plugin | EventBlocks! [Most popular!]

I need studio to do this and im away from my computer now. Can you tell me your time now?

5 Likes

It’s 8:34 PM (20:34).

If the plugin doesn’t blow up in 3 days, I can delay. Otherwise, sorry but that’s not possible.

6 Likes

Awesome! getting it now. Thanks so much!

6 Likes

I mean, why are you so focused on having it be paid? You could just release it so the community can have some help. You also have to consider who is going to be using this. 75% of the target demographic are new developers who probably can’t code and just want to create games, this also means that probably don’t have much Robux.

That is just my view, but I do think that either you make it R$50-ish, or make it free.

6 Likes

I can archive it for you if it isn’t delayed.

(If you just teach me how to do it in DMs, I can totally send you the files or whatever.)

6 Likes

This looks great! The plugin has definitely come a long way since the first devlog. I’ll definitely install it.

4 Likes

You don’t, you can just click the install button and it will get added to your inventory, regardless of device. Might need to request desktop website tho.

3 Likes

When i clicked it it didnt install

3 Likes

It won’t install, just gets added to your inventory. Refresh your page, it should say item owned (if not send me a DM, don’t wanna veer off topic)

4 Likes

I tought about this. But the point is I worked so hard on this plugin it worths more. My solution is sales so people with less robux can install it.

7 Likes

YOOO THIS IS SICK

I’ll be trying it out and looking for bugs along the way. This looks great!
Also, if I find any bugs or have any suggestions I will add it to these lists. I will update these lists every once in a while while testing

If something is crossed out, that means either it was rejected, fixed/done, or I held back on it

Bugs

• I got this error when pressing “Understood” in the block editor (seems like an issue with SetSetting)

• LastPlayerJoined doesn’t seem to work (did you mean to put _G or something before it? There is no “EB_lastPlayerJoined” variable)

• When I do character with many of the blocks, it doesn’t seem to work

Suggestions

• I’m unsure if this exists already because I don’t really have anyone to test this with, but Team Create support
  • Print block for debugging nvm I didn’t see it
  • Use AutomaticSize property for customizable numbers/etc
6 Likes

Loving messing with this plugin while listening to It’s The End Of The World from fallout 4

3 Likes

Apparently the last joined player doesn’t exist?

6 Likes

I hate “block” coding with a passion, so I probably won’t use it. It looks like a good plug-in though! I can see beginners using it to start learning lua.

6 Likes

For some reason you need to use “Player joined/detect joined player” blocks before you can use “last joined player”. I remember it from a devlog post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not so easy. I need to resize the block itself as well. Also, if you change the number it will resize.

Nope, there’s no team create support right now.

You don’t need the ‘object’ block. Just drop the closest character straight into the go up block. Also, you need a ‘find closest character’ block before using it.

6 Likes

Use the ‘detect joined player’ block before using ‘last joined player’. (same goes for leaving)

7 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’ve just released a small patch. Make sure to update the plugin.
Thanks for the bug reports!

5 Likes

@Xsticcy I recommend you make a GitHub repository so you can have issue tracking and stuff like that, you don’t have to upload the files but you can just allow stuff like issues to be made or you can make a wiki on the repository so its easier to handle bug reports and help new users

4 Likes

I kinda tough of something like this. But if people report bugs here, they keep the post active so it reaches more people.

I’ll make a documentation online, that hopefully will be accessible from the plugin too!
Bug reports stay here for now.

7 Likes