The visual scripting plugin | EventBlocks! [Most popular!]

100 for me now is infinity cause i have 0

2 Likes

100 is the minimum you can price a plugin. The plugin isn’t free for a reason, if you can’t afford it then I’m sorry, the creator has to profit from their hard work and having such powerful tool for free could be too much.

You can still script on roblox without this plugin so if you can’t afford it, either save robux to buy it or start learning LUA.

5 Likes

YOOO I literally need this. Best idea in 2022

6 Likes

I have the plugin. But I have it because a very nice person (@Katrist) gave me some Robux to help me to afford the plugin. For me 100 is an infinity of Robux, as @vaska_tas3037 said.

3 Likes

Announcement!

Uploading to EventBlocks Online is temporarly disabled due to a vulnerability.
I’ll fix the issue the moment I get home from school.

Installing blocks should still work.

2 Likes

EventBlocks Online is back online!

EventBlocks Online uploading is back online!

There’s now a 10 minute cooldown for every upload.
Also I’ve added a report button, you can report a block with a 10 minute cooldown.
Once a block reaches a certain amount of reports, no one will be able to view it.

If your block has been hidden, you can remove it trough the website from your control panel.
Update the plugin, please

3 Likes

Wow you were quick to fix this issue! We see that you make good work for you plugin!

1 Like

Very nice update,
I have not updated yet but when I get home I plan to

2 Likes

I really liked this update, added very cool things

1 Like

Why did it go offline?
I probably missed something…

1 Like

2 Likes

I love this idea; I think this would be great for beginners! But there are some errors that could be easily fixed with this. I will try to go over all the stuff I can with this, but this could skyrocket in the future. Good job and good luck with this idea! (Just know this is my first reply and I spent it on telling you how good this is)

3 Likes

This seems like a good plugin as I find scripting hard, however, I don’t have the robux to pay for it :pensive:

2 Likes

Like a lot of people here…

Try to save your Robux! Or maybe try PLS DONATE games, I got 300 Robux from it.

3 Likes

People could control UI in server-sided scripts, or not even the GUI object parent. GUI option should be always be on, if I am wrong please correct me, thanks!

2 Likes

Changing UI from server side is a really bad practice. UI is client sided so it should only be changed from local scripts.

2 Likes

Okay, then at least make the GUI option in local scripts, without any associated GUI parents.

2 Likes

I love how far this plugin has come! Even though I don’t need this plugin since I already know lua, this plugin can still be useful to many people!

100 robux for this plugin seems cheap in my opinion, because it has so much great stuff! I recommend to anyone not familiar with lua, to use this to get a basic understanding of lua.

3 Likes

phew, i was getting worried i wasted 100 robux on a broken plugin

2 Likes

This is great so far! Will their be a way for us to work well with NPCS (Coding them OFC) with this plugin or is it recommended to use the normal script?

1 Like